No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try not to speed so much in the automall.....

my brother's a mechanic at carter... he heard it/ saw a bit of it when you went over the bridge... he likes!

are you planning on painting it at carter?

Comment

Haha thanks type g

My buddy works at carter bodyshop, i just came over to take him for a rip. Im painting it myself at the bodyshop i work tho. Ill take it easy in the automall, its my 2nd day with it and all
      1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Wow. I am completely impressed and in shock. I cannot believe I have never left a comment on your MRT. Your car is sick! The turbo set-up, the complete sigma lip kit. It's like WOW. I can't wait to see the numbers you put down with that turbo. I hope its what you are going for as well. Keep it up!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

plese dont change the front end. i like it the way it is

Comment

Ya i know i do too haha dont worry guys if i change it, it will look even better

So i blew my old turbo already, oil starvation apparently, got a new turbo comming, a little bigger so i can run less psi but make more power. Should be here within a couple of days, but tuner isnt free till nov. 12th, so cant really boost it till then.
            1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

question from ekoo:

""where was the oil line tapped from?"

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
              www.esodraggers.com

Comment

car looks sick! cant wait to see how its going to look when its carbon bmw color!

I like how the baffle was made on the v.c., what type of catch can is that? any more pics would help.

Comment

The oil line is tapped from the back of the block, where stock oil pressure sensor/sender is. I had too much oil and was burning oil from the seals of the turbo, so i put a smaller restrictor on, but the problem was my return line was kinked, so the oil restrictor was fine....and the smaller one was way too small 0.040 and the turbo died \= Im gonna put the recommended 0.060 restrictor on this time, my line is -4 so i gotta have it. And a way better return line too.

excalibur, catch can is ebay no-name. Works great, i had to custom tap the ports to make the AN fittings work tho and also drill/tap holes for the air filters on top.

Comment

Got the car back on the road and tuned with the new turbo, so far so good. Its been raining so haven't had a chance to have some fun, supposed to be nice friday ill try and maybe get a video.

Comment

Wowww!! This car is SICK!!!! I luv it
                      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Finally hit the dyno, i had issues with Hondata Boost controler creeping and unable to hold boost. But was able to hit 19 psi. The car made 357whp. I will be buying an avc-r boost controler and going for 23 psi, hopefully make 400whp+. Here is the dyno sheet, and a quick pic from the dyno. I do have videos, they are on my video camera so i gotta get them on the comp and encode them and ill post em up asap!

Comment

I have to check out Garage 5 one day.

Comment

excellent numbers Alex..

now you have to wait for mission.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                              Finally hit the dyno, i had issues with Hondata Boost controler creeping and unable to hold boost. But was able to hit 19 psi. The car made 357whp. I will be buying an avc-r boost controler and going for 23 psi, hopefully make 400whp+. Here is the dyno sheet, and a quick pic from the dyno. I do have videos, they are on my video camera so i gotta get them on the comp and encode them and ill post em up asap!

Nice numbers bro
                              she looks Fawking nice as Hell on the DYNO

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

headers r freakin sexy . pce.

Comment

Working...
                                X