..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

very nice man, i wish i could boast those numbers

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
          DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Damn!!

thats all I have to say...

you and gdout90accord...look like twins. almost!
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
              Damn!!

thats all I have to say...

you and gdout90accord...look like twins. almost!
              haha true but his car is faster and sickkker

Comment

haha thanks guys, gdout your car looks great they do look like twins! Cant wait to see you hit 300whp

I dont think there is gonna be much happening with the car until new year, dont have much time with the holidays and no money. I will be painting it black, starting the bodywork in January should be painted by April.
                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

love this build

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

whats new? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

new is the snowplow is in the garage for the time being, lotta snow here, i cracked the lip tryin to drive through it no bigge ill fix it.

Going to start doing the bodywork very very soon, will have progress pics as i go along When nice weather comes around i will be getting a new boost controller and ESP traction bars.
                      1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

did a bit of bodywork today gonna take my time with the bodywork/paint, want a good job. Here is some progress;

Comment

what was wrong with that door? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

dents/warped around the handle, and than a couple dings. The paint job on this should be flawless im priming, than blocking, than priming again, and blocking again, than paint. I do want it to be pretty damn nice, not sure about "perfect" but im gonna try my best to get the best finish i can without any wetsanding/polishing. All parts are gonna get painted off the car too, so clear should lay a lot more flat.

Comment

Wow very nice!!! You seem to be really good at body work..Would you by any chance be able to help me out with mine? i have a small hole on my rear left fender due to rust..it's not too too bad, but i have absolutely no experience with bondo, etc...I have the paint (duplicolor, exact match with my car), but don't know how to fix the hole lol if you can help me out that'd be great..Not for free of course

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

hey PMed u ronald. The major bodywork is done by one of the bodyman at my work, i can only do small dings But i do all the prep/paint.

Comment

Working...
                                X