aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

third pic is front....dont fit, gotta flare it out
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Dayumm those are beefy!!! What are the specs of the wheels again? If they're 9" wide, you might not get that much stretch with 235 series tires...They don't even stretch my 225 tires by much (check out my MR thread if you want to see pics hehehe)..It'd be sick if you stretch 215/40/17 tires on them 9" wheels

Are you still going to be doing some fender work to make these fit? Damn I can't wait to see how you're going to make this work...Photoshoot time is coming up quick bro! Get your car ready

BUMP for updates!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Want more pics here too...
        NEED THEM!!!

Comment

I guess its time to post some specs

F: 17x9 +23
          R: 17x9.5 +18

i know the 235s wont stretch much more over the 9s, but the 9s almost fit in front anyway, i just need to get the rear to fit, and ya ill have to do something with the fenders and quarter panels for sure. Also ordered a camber kit for the rear to put some negative camber back there as i cant go any lower in the back, the 3" exhaust piping already scrapes every speed bump.
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

Damn Aleks ,looks like you definitely gonna need to stretch the rear tires .
            but she's looking good so far

http://www.tyrestretch.com/<------

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Hey bro thanks!

Ya im going to 235s and im gonna camber the damn things in. Got the tires and camber kit comming on wend hopefully have pics by next weekend with new tires.

Comment

holy moly.....now thats some crazy fitment
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

1) Rear camber kit in
                  2) New tires are here (mounting sat or mon)
                  3) Car is at the tuner for checkup of the tune/avcr setup

Hopefully start bodywork for fenders/quarters this comming week! Will have lotta pics. Messed around with the front fender a bit and managed to get it about 3/4 of an inch farther out without looking like anything was even done to the fender, which im happy about! Trying to keep the body lookin oem, dont want it to be too noticeable that the fenders/quarters were rolled/pulled.

Comment

Got the 235/40/17s, much better, sidewall is much smaller and it should be a lot easier to make these fit Did some work on the rear quarter panel, rear bumper, front fender, only driver's side for now - only rough idea obviously not finished. Sorry didnt have my camera crappy cell pix only for now!

Comment

Hahaa looks crazy bro, can't wait 'til it's all done! Photoshoot time soon! my car is pretty much ready to go, just waiting for yours to be finished and then we shall meet up!!

More pics please

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

looking real good Aleks ?

what Rims you went with ?

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Teasers only for now! :P

Once i get all 4 on and drop it/camber it etc. then ill post full pics of rims

Comment

looks great, the tuck isnt my thing
                            but awesome job

Comment

Got all 4 wheels and tires on today! only rough bodywork on the fenders and quarters so far, it will look 100 times better soon. Lowered it another 1.5" and more camber in the rear. Spent 4 hours polishing all the lips, made a big difference.

No more teasers i guess New sig too

comments and criticism welcome!

Comment

damn bro that looks great! i want 235!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X