• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    damn bro that looks great! i want 235!
    Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
    Looks great man! I love VS-XX.
    Thanks guys! Means a lot, lotta time and hard work has gone into this car. The 235s grip a hell of a lot better, almost holds 18 psi in 2nd gear! These are R compound track tires tho.

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
    car looks amazing bro.... wow makes me want to follow in you and ronalds footsteps... well done - still choked i havent seen this thing... im travelling right now so i guess ill see it next year

good job once again
    Hey thanks bro! I cant believe i never ran into you around town haha when you come back we gotta meet up for sure

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    *bows down*

THIS gentleman, is how its done.

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
    Shit man no doubt, that's definitely the proper way to do it!!

I love it bro, can't wait to see this beast in person!!!! Let's meet up soon for that photoshoot man

Hands down THE baddest Accord on the local Vancouver streets!!!

Ronald

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    fly me up guys!!! i wanna shoot these cars!
    Originally posted by 4cc0rdcb3 View Post
    The car is looking dope as hell!!
    Lovin the new rims
    Thanks guys! Ya Ronald PM me lets try and setup a time to get a quick photoshoot done?

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Car looks so beastly. What the fuck is getting into CB7t members these days????

Any straight up side shots?
    Ill try and get some sideshots in the next couple days, dont know why i didnt take one lol

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
    so sick
    Originally posted by CB7JDM View Post
    looks HOT!
    Originally posted by 604_cb7 View Post
    great job aleks.
    Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post

Looking Real Good ALEX ,she came out nice ,can't wait to see her all Black
    Thanks a lot guys! I cant wait to see her all black either

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
    OMG Alex! That looks amazing. After you won AOtM I wrote "this is gonna look sick real soon" and I was right. I love, love love those new wheels. I have been eying those for a long time wondering how they would look on a CB. I almost tried it a couple of times, but I would never have been able to pull off what you have here. I remember when you first pulled up to a VAC meet with a stock car. What a transformation. I can't wait to see this one in person. Any more vids, bro?
    Haha ya the good old days when i wasnt broke driving a $500 cb7! I havent had a chance to get any vids really, ill try and get some soon!

Originally posted by RiKan_BoY86 View Post
    damn dude those wheels makes ur car look even sicker ur car looks sexy as hell the way it is right now i just cant wait to see how it looks painted ur CB is an inspiration!
    Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    car is looking amazing!
    Appreciate it guys, its an honor to be an inspiration. Love the love on Cb7tuner best car forum members out there
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

car is 2 fucking sikk props bro
      my whipp

Comment

I dont know how I missed this, but HOLY FUCK.

AWESOME !

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Lo0ks madd nice.
          to bad i mite seLL my cb7

praying for GUS and better days

Comment

can't touch this,car is HOT incredible looking rims.

Comment

wow i finally had to come back around to cb7tuner just to check out your ride! thanks for making me love my coupe again! just WOW bananas and all that good shtuff! she's looking mighty!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

AWWWW man. This is crazy. PROPS PROPS PROPS...You make me want 17's now, put a lip kit, and make me wanna boost my stock motor!!!

I need a side shot.

Comment

Haha thanks for all the comments again guys!

I tried to take some side shots last night but my point and click camera sucks and its all fuzzy. Me and Ronald are planning to do a photoshoot next thursday. Altho i might be able to snap some pics this weekend hopefully, the weather gotta cooperate too.

Ordered battery cutoff switch so i can finally hit the track! My slim 12" fan isnt getting the job done too well, so i ordered a 13" Spal Fan, and gonna use it as a puller and the old 12" slim as a pusher. Also Work Lug Nuts are coming
                  Last edited by aleks77; 06-19-2009, 11:19 PM.
                  1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

Wooww that cb looks hot as hel love the turbo setup.. Hope I can get me
                    A turbo kit like that... nice work bro

Comment

WOWWWWW!!! Amazing
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

I love that mean front end!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Ya i like the front end also gets the people moving out of my way pretty quick

Im still considering weather i should hack up a 92/93 front bumper and see how it looks with the intercooler, or just keep current setup...i kinda like the 92/93 more its a little newer and the turn signals are smoother/nicer. We'll see, it was a lot of work to make this intercooler fit and i know 92/93 will be even harder

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                            Ya i like the front end also gets the people moving out of my way pretty quick

Im still considering weather i should hack up a 92/93 front bumper and see how it looks with the intercooler, or just keep current setup...i kinda like the 92/93 more its a little newer and the turn signals are smoother/nicer. We'll see, it was a lot of work to make this intercooler fit and i know 92/93 will be even harder
                            that is crazy, cause i just said that about your car but i love the 9091 bumper cause it gets no love
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

sex
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Couple quick pics, parking lot was uneven so the car is sitting kinda funny only 2 pics i liked somewhat lol last couple days been crap so me and Ronald postponed our photoshoot for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X