**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

This CAr is Nasty!

Comment

i wouldnt even paint the car man. ic leave it the color pattern it is now

Comment

No extended lug nuts, the offset is low so it pushes the wheel out, didnt need to use spacers. 17x9 +23 front 17x9.5 +18 rear
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

I hope you don't mind. But I want my intercooler like yours
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Your cb is sick . When I saw your wheel setup I said to myself you beat me to it. I got a CL type-s wit works vs-tx wheels 8 1/2 inch wide wit a 38+ offset in the front and the rear wit 9 1/2 wide wit 40+ offset. That might not be that low of an offset but wit the wheels being wide it kinda compensates not going wit a low offset. The aim is to be super flush even if you gotta use a little bit of neg. camber and stretch tires. My new wheel setup for my cb is gonna be around the same specs like your wheels, except i got the 5 lug conversion on mine Again for a sick whip.
              Last edited by cb007; 06-26-2009, 01:46 PM.
              cb007
              first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

Are you painting her black? I would say keep the 90-91 front end because I've heard that installing the intercooler ona 92-93 bumper is even harder than a 90-91 bumper!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

I absolutely love your ride bro.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                    I hope you don't mind. But I want my intercooler like yours
                    I dont mind lol

Originally posted by cb007 View Post
                    Your cb is sick . When I saw your wheel setup I said to myself you beat me to it. I got a CL type-s wit works vs-tx wheels 8 1/2 inch wide wit a 38+ offset in the front and the rear wit 9 1/2 wide wit 40+ offset. That might not be that low of an offset but wit the wheels being wide it kinda compensates not going wit a low offset. The aim is to be super flush even if you gotta use a little bit of neg. camber and stretch tires. My new wheel setup for my cb is gonna be around the same specs like your wheels, except i got the 5 lug conversion on mine Again for a sick whip.
                    Thank you! Id love to see another cb with low offset and or wide wheels!

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Are you painting her black? I would say keep the 90-91 front end because I've heard that installing the intercooler ona 92-93 bumper is even harder than a 90-91 bumper!
                    Yes car is going bmw carbon black Hopefully soon i gotta get off my lazy ass! I dont mind if its more work, i work at a bodyshop, as long as it looks good.

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                    I absolutely love your ride bro.
                    Thanks again man gotta meet up this summer!
                    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

i demand more pics guy. lol.=p

Comment

The new wheels look SICK! Absolutely badass ride.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i absolutely fucking love it!!
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I never get tired of looking at this car. I want my sedan the same carbon black color but the people around want so much money to paint it. The dyno said 357.4whp. What about traction lol? I was just curious as to how the car hooks up. I'm loving the wheels too. Fucking sexy ass coupe.

Comment

Haha thanks guys!

The traction with these R compound tires is pretty sweet, 2nd gear hooks with 19 psi (full boost) after the tires are warmed up. 1st gear hooks with 9psi. Before with the old rims/tires i couldnt hook in 2nd with even 13psi. Got my lug nuts, valve stem caps, spal fan, and battery cutoff today! Im havin a couple issues with my cooling system, but i think i have it figured out, plus this big ass new fan will def help!

Ill have pics as soon as parts are installed, prolly monday!

Comment

nice, sounds like imma need some new tires too

hope ur coolant issue gets resolved

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X