• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnnn so0oooooooooo sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

this car is the bees knees!

Comment

Still trying to figure out the coolant issue, i think my head is lifting at high boost. Gonna retorque the arp head studs and see what happens.

Battery cutoff switch is installed, just gotta install the fan and hit the track, was going to go tommorow but not gonna happen, most likely next friday. I just hope i didnt fuck up the headgasket
        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Looking real good Aleks

hope you get that coolant issue taking care of .

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Car is pure sex
            LIONS GARAGE

GARAGE*FRESH

Comment

man your cars a monster

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Not a monster right now lol

Did a leakdown test the headgasket is gone, currently in the process of taking the head off, should be off tmr night. I was taking the intake manifold off and a stud got caught and cracked a damn runner in the IM I have a spare one around but this one was extrude honed, not sure if ill need to retune the car and how much power ill lose.

Cant wait to get the car back on the road, looks like i wont see the track till august now (next event is July 10th after that Aug 7th).
                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                  Not a monster right now lol

Did a leakdown test the headgasket is gone, currently in the process of taking the head off, should be off tmr night. I was taking the intake manifold off and a stud got caught and cracked a damn runner in the IM I have a spare one around but this one was extrude honed, not sure if ill need to retune the car and how much power ill lose.

Cant wait to get the car back on the road, looks like i wont see the track till august now (next event is July 10th after that Aug 7th).
                  that sucks to hear man. just get it back on the road as soon as you can man. why is it with everyone's boost project, the head gasket is the 1st thing i hear problems about?

Comment

sucks aleks, hope u get it all squared away.

post pics of the HG when u get it off

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Yes car is going bmw carbon black Hopefully soon i gotta get off my lazy ass! I dont mind if its more work, i work at a bodyshop, as long as it looks good.
                      That's tight man! Engine bay and everything or just the outside?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

That sucks to hear about your hg and runners. I have some runners from an f22a6 that i've been needing to get rid of. You'll get it all sorted out though. Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

Your car is looking awesome. Very nice and clean turbo set with great numbers. Very aggressive looking wheels.
                          Last edited by kamaccord; 07-08-2009, 01:40 AM.
                          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Thanks Kam, thanks guys! The whole car is going carbon black, all the inners inc engine bay too!

I took the head off couple days ago, the headgasket is not blown or cracked, all it was was like a small smudge on it, and same on the head, on #4 cyl. You can see where combustion met the coolant. Ill post some pics later, the head is at the machine shop getting milled, new valve seals, and all cleaned up and pressure tested. Hope to have the car together this weekend!

Comment

Thanks Kam, thanks guys! The whole car is going carbon black, all the inners inc engine bay too!

I took the head off couple days ago, the headgasket is not blown or cracked, all it was was like a small smudge on it, and same on the head, on #4 cyl. You can see where combustion met the coolant. Ill post some pics later, the head is at the machine shop getting milled, new valve seals, and all cleaned up and pressure tested. Hope to have the car together this weekend!
                              hope you get it running right man. what could have been the cause of the coolant getting in there?

Comment

I never re-torqued my arp head studs so that might have been the problem, the head was lifting under boost a bit. Im not sure what else could cause it

Comment

Working...
                                X