No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya i thought my power curve isnt the greatest, im for sure not done modifying the motor. Right now it has a delta 260 cam and im gonna go to a Bisi turbo cam, that should help a lot. Also the dyno was at 19 psi, im going for 24 psi...

I took the car for a good drive tonight and it pulls damn good. If nothing goes wrong within the next 16 hours i will be at the track tomorrow! Ill keep you updated
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
      Ya i thought my power curve isnt the greatest, im for sure not done modifying the motor. Right now it has a delta 260 cam and im gonna go to a Bisi turbo cam, that should help a lot. Also the dyno was at 19 psi, im going for 24 psi...

I took the car for a good drive tonight and it pulls damn good. If nothing goes wrong within the next 16 hours i will be at the track tomorrow! Ill keep you updated
      yeah man. i wanna see some more numbers with this thing. still looking good man

Comment

I don't think the cam would help all that much. You have other issues on your plate. turbo90accord's graph doesn't fall off like that and he's using a stock cam as well.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Well had a shitty day at the track lol. First time ever on the track, didnt launch the car kinda rolled into it, and also ran only 17psi. Did 13.7 @ 110mph. One of the bolts holding the turbo to the mani came off, so i was loosing a bit of boost. Fixed it, went back, decided to launch from 4000, bad idea, broke the driver side axle. Had to tow the car home

Replacing the axle asap gotta order one, and also ordering a spare set. Hope to be back at the track next friday.

Tommi was at the track just by chance so he came over, was pretty crazy to meet another cb7tuner member all the way from Kansas! So random too. Thanks for your help Tommi!
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

haha alex glad to help. i walked over trying to keep a staight face and do the noob thing. and ask what year is this thing? LOL then i broke the ice by saying i believe i talked to you earlier this week and alex said yeh? im on cb7tuner too LOL. alex's reaction was priceless.
            i had a huge grin on my face when i saw your car roll up man. i was like NO FUCKIN WAY. i like what i see... was a huge treat to meet you and your friend. too bad we couldnt go to the tim meet together. maybe next week before i go back? glad i could help anyway i could. car sounded beautiful going down the track. wish i would have got it on camera. if i woulda known that was gonna be your only pass i would have done so.

hit me up next week if you are going again. i really enjoyed myself at the track.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Did 13.7 @ 110mph.
              Sorry I kind of tuned out the rest of what you typed lol but I'm pretty sure these numbers make you the fastest CB in Vancouver I won't say that on VAC 'coz I don't want to hurt the certain someone's feeling, but after numerous runs the most he got was 13.8xx (or 13.9xx) with the almighty boosted H22...You definitely killed it bro! 13.7 and you weren't even trying! One loose mani bolt, 17psi, shitty launch lol that's priceless!!! Just need to work out the small kinks, perhaps better tune, and cam you say? I have no doubt you will run even faster times!! You'll be going again next week, yes? Are you still going to run stock axles? Finally someone who will shut down boosted H22 CB in Vancouver! Not to mention your car looks like no other Accords on the streets

How much does your car weigh by the way? Full interior? Sound system? No sound system? I'm curious..

Anyways, great job bro, I'm impressed!! can't wait to see your time slips next week

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

hey Ronald, haha, thanks for the kind words!

I ran no sound system this time, 2 12's, my guess they weigh around 80lbs. Full interior. I dont know what the car weighs honestly, but pretty close to stock i imagine maybe 100lbs more cause of the big exhaust + turbo stuff? I will run it onto the truck scale soon

I am gonna still run Canadian tire axles got 2 sets now so wont be a problem again Lifetime warranty! Just gotta learn to launch without snapping them! I gotta say these damn Nitto NT01s sure hooked f*ckin well! I am sure i can run full boost on the track in 2nd gear with these tires, they are unbelievable.

Are u going to the track this friday Ronald?

Comment

very very nive! lets see some interior pic!

H22 cb7:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
                  cb9:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
                  dd cb7:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

Make sure to get some vidz of this beast this time.
                    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

What was your 60 foot?

Comment

Will get some vids for sure!

My 60' was 2.518, what does 60' indicate? If you had a good launch or not?

Comment

Will get some vids for sure!

My 60' was 2.518, what does 60' indicate? If you had a good launch or not?
                          HOLY CRAP that is horrible! Yes, your 60 foot is the first 60 feet of the track. It indicates how well you launch and how good the rest of your run will be when taking your power and weight into consideration.

Drop that 60' under 2.0 and you'll be at the edge of 12's.

Comment

dam bro, i gotta say u needa a sticker that says "UNTOUCHABLE"
                            or at least " DA BEAST " on your front or back windshield .... hahaha

i say this is one fast cb

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                              HOLY CRAP that is horrible! Yes, your 60 foot is the first 60 feet of the track. It indicates how well you launch and how good the rest of your run will be when taking your power and weight into consideration.

Drop that 60' under 2.0 and you'll be at the edge of 12's.
                              He ran 2.518 60' and ended up with 13.7 @ 110 with a shitty launch (he admitted that), and 17psi of boost...If he does a better launch on his next run and is able to bring down the 60' to say 2.2 while running under 20psi of boost, do you think he'll be able to hit low 13s bro?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Yes. 110-112mph is low 13, high 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X