dude how much did you put in to that motor that shit is crazy

Comment

Holy VS-XX Batman!!!

This is definitely one of my favorite cars for sure

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Its actually just black primer for now, not satin black paint, and only the driver's side lol
            Half the pass. door, pass side 1/4 panel and sail, and half the trunk lid are still red.

Here is the bodywork update, the 1/4 panel flare was widened around 1.5" and also welded 2 beads to bring the lip 5mm lower, so its a little easier to tuck the tire. The rear bumper will also be brought out a good amount down the road. Here is some pics of the work!

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

fan-fuckin-tastic alex... did u get another shot at mission?
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

beautiful car man everything that ive wanted to do to mine you've done.....expect for the turbo. lol i have a feeling ill kill myself. but quick question what kind of radiator you running and did you need special hoses?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

the body work is looking good man. but im still stuck on the 235 man. wtf? lol. thats freakin wide tire. lol.

Comment

hey guys sorry was away for a week, the rad is a civic half-rad, and hoses are oem cb7 hoses, nothing special

235 tire for the traction! My nittos are now slicks with 2 lines. Ill be posting more pics in a bit
                    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

Love it man! Fender work looks beautiful!! So is the car all black now?

I'll be joining you soon, running 235 tires Except I'll be running them for winters lol 235/45/17 on 17x8.5"..

But yeah did you ever get another shot at Mission bro? And when will you be free this week? Wednesday? Friday? Just let me know Do you still have my number?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                        Love it man! Fender work looks beautiful!! So is the car all black now?

I'll be joining you soon, running 235 tires Except I'll be running them for winters lol 235/45/17 on 17x8.5"..

But yeah did you ever get another shot at Mission bro? And when will you be free this week? Wednesday? Friday? Just let me know Do you still have my number?

Ronald
                        yeah!!!! a ronald and aleks photo shoot. hhh snaps....

Comment

Here is some quick shots, more than half the car is in primer now, will be working on front fenders and pass quarter panel soon, this is just high quality primer, not a flat black paint job altho it looks damn good and smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                            Here is some quick shots, more than half the car is in primer now, will be working on front fenders and pass quarter panel soon, this is just high quality primer, not a flat black paint job altho it looks damn good and smooth.

love it bro ,pure sex

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOW dats all i can say

Comment

Wow Aleks! This is the most amazing coupe yet! I can't wait until it's finished bro.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Working...
                                X