No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Cisco ya i bombarded you with messages about intake manifold vacuum routing and coolant routing and such haha thanks a LOT for your help!

Thanks again to everyone for the comments!
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

i love the way this car sits, and the look is sick
      MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Dammit Aleks!!! U did it again! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, you prove me wrong!! LOL
        Shit is dope son! Still an inspiration to me!
        92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

wow! that choice of wheels sets off the car to be so bad ass!

Comment

DUDE! OMG! This car has come SO far man! Wow, great job dude, effing LOVE the wheels.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

sick man keep it up

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                its like a dark dark blue, my engine bay below is already that color

Cool, it's looking good! I'm glad you painted the engine bay as well! Are you painting the dor jams and stuff?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

man i love it
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

it looks sick as hell with the flat black look cant wait to see it painted

Comment

your sig is SICK .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                      - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Thanks again for all the comments Yes i am painting all the inners and all the door jambs. The car is going to first be completely primed, so it will look flat black, and i will decide from there if i wanna go flat black or go painted....i have gotten a lot of comments on how good the flat black looks, and i like it myself also, so i will decide down the road heh
                        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

man normally im against flat colors, but on this car it somehow flows really well.... this is seriously inspirational man.... time to rip mine back apart and regroup!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Daaaaamnnnn

Your build has been badass from day one man

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                              Thanks again for all the comments Yes i am painting all the inners and all the door jambs. The car is going to first be completely primed, so it will look flat black, and i will decide from there if i wanna go flat black or go painted....i have gotten a lot of comments on how good the flat black looks, and i like it myself also, so i will decide down the road heh

the car does look good the way it is now man. but imagine how evil it would look painted a nice jet black. haha. lol. or even a silver or nice shade of dark blue. its up to you man. but it does look good the way it is.

and you and Ronald need to hurry up and get that photo shoot going man. lol.

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                              man normally im against flat colors, but on this car it somehow flows really well.... this is seriously inspirational man.... time to rip mine back apart and regroup!
                              you had better not man. i waited like 3 years for you to get your car to where it is now. lmao.

Comment

you, ronald, and oneoffaccord are all competing very closely for my favorite cb7! the car looks great man, i'm hoping to have mine looking similar by next summer

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X