-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

damn. this is hella nice.

makes me want to keep my f22.
      Frost White CB9: EX F22A6 Stock 5spd - Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
        Here is some quick shots, more than half the car is in primer now, will be working on front fenders and pass quarter panel soon, this is just high quality primer, not a flat black paint job altho it looks damn good and smooth.

i evny you so much! bro that cb is lookin sick as hell. keep up the good work. cant wait to see it done.

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

man bro i get exited every time i see ur cb in the sigs bro. i always say that is one mean motha...ima shut my mouth. tight work son.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
          disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

What rock I have been under to never have seen this....OMG, BEAUTIFUL man, just pure SECKS

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

its amazing on that width in the rear! I cant imagine anything else. I would love to see what you have in store for the car this coming year..

I can see myself looking into work wheels because of you! Not that crazy (Great looking) width tho lol

props!

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                man i swear that this car looks like this one...

i think he use your car as model..lol...but seriously this car its the most sickest on all the forum, thats how a cb7 should look like, i like it alot...sick car man
                I MISS MY CB7
                ((((((()))))))

Comment

I'm curious to see some new times from your track day today bro Hope everything went well, and hope you beat 13.65!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Hey thanks again for all the nice comments guys!

Went to the track on Friday, but the track was just shit in my opinion, first run i did i was spinning all the way to 4th and actually had a bit of a scare when the car pulled hard towards the wall lol. Anyways best run was 13.72 @ 110mph. I had the boost setup for the last time i want to the track, which was a LOT warmer, i tried messing with the boost controller but even at lower psi i was still spinning. The 3rd run there was dew all over the track already. One of the front tires is destroyed, down to the belt. If the weather is nice im gonna be goin again this coming friday, but ill have to put the rear rims/tires on the front. Im happy i went to the track tho, learned a lot, good practice.
                    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

take some more pics ho.....lol.

this car is really shapping up man. i remember when i was looking at this thread and you were just putting the F series together. now your boosted, slammed, and fat lipped. freakin awesome man....

Comment

Looks like no more racing for me, my subframe is cracked, it was cut a bit to make the exhaust fit, and now there is a big kink and crack in it, caused my toe to get all fucked up. So im ordering the traction bars asap, but i wont get them in time to race. So ill shoot for the 12's next year heh.
                        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

Wow that is nuts man....Are you getting the ESP traction bar then? I'm sure that will help a lot with launch and what not...12s is definitely doable bro

So the car is currently not driveable then?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

No no the car drives fine, just wouldnt launch/race it.

Yes i will be getting the ESP traction bar system soon

Comment

you'll love it when you install em

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

dag man. wtf? cracked sub frame? dern...well get some pics of the ESP traction bar system when it comes in homie

Comment

Working...
                                X