X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLT FUCK!!!!! car is sooooo DOPE! good job bro
    my whipp

Comment

Looking good bro! This pic looks like the cb7 is hidding something!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

I just found my coupe in about a year or two. This is how mine will look. Excellent job. WOWWWWW! Keep up the phenomenal work.

Question(s): The rims that you have are sickening. I have been planning to run wheels like that which I will be buying pretty soon. How is the fittament? Do you have any issues with rubbing? I was thinking about running 17" x 8.5" with a +28 to +35 offset, and a 215 - 45 or 40 -17. Do you think a stock suspension can handle that?
        Last edited by Straight Success; 10-17-2009, 03:01 AM.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

17x8.5 +28 shouldnt rub on the inside, however you might have to roll the fenders. To make my wheels fit i had to pull all 4 corners 1.5 inches out, and also run negative camber in the back to make it fit.
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

looks good man ,I read that you used a high quality primer , what kind did you use? , its looks so clean
            93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
            1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
            1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
            1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
            1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
            1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Your coupe looks so much like a r32 skyline with out a wing. I love the lip kit, can I have it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                I just found my coupe in about a year or two. This is how mine will look. Excellent job. WOWWWWW! Keep up the phenomenal work.

Question(s): The rims that you have are sickening. I have been planning to run wheels like that which I will be buying pretty soon. How is the fittament? Do you have any issues with rubbing? I was thinking about running 17" x 8.5" with a +28 to +35 offset, and a 215 - 45 or 40 -17. Do you think a stock suspension can handle that?

stock suspension?!?!?!?!?!?! no no NO please NO!

LOL this cae is awe inspiring in every way..... im very very jealous man!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                  stock suspension?!?!?!?!?!?! no no NO please NO!

LOL this cae is awe inspiring in every way..... im very very jealous man!
                  Actually, when I run my rims, I will probably be on K-Sports full coil-overs. I will be running '07/'08 Acura TL Type-S rims when I complete my 5 lug conversion. It's a good chance I will still be on stock springs and ... until I get my K Sports.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Sexy car with a powerfull single cam

Comment

Insured the car for a day and took it out for a spin, took some pics, just bought a Canon Rebel T1i (500d). My first SLR and these are some of my first pics, i edited some a bit just playing around with some settings in photoshop. Hopefully i can soon take good pics haha gotta get some tips from Ronald!

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

OMG those shots are nice man. car still looking fresh. got a color you plan on painting it yet? hows it holding up in the winter weather?

Comment

hey thanks! The car is in the garage for the whole winter, its been 2 months since i drove it, insured it for 1 day. Had a blast driving it. Color is gonna be BMW Carbon Black. Im holding off on bodywork/paint until after xmas. I WILL have the car painted by Summer 2010

New sig too!

Comment

Really nice, loving the primer

Comment

[/QUOTE]

i just wet myself. cb is is looking sick as always bro.

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                                hey thanks! The car is in the garage for the whole winter, its been 2 months since i drove it, insured it for 1 day. Had a blast driving it. Color is gonna be BMW Carbon Black. Im holding off on bodywork/paint until after xmas. I WILL have the car painted by Summer 2010

New sig too!
                                dag. your winter mode is it sitting in the garage. lol. nice tho man. would want any idiot driver to wreck into it because they think they can do 50mph in the snow. lol.

carbon black....mmmm....sounds freakin evil. lol. i wish i could hold off on doing the paint. but my crappy paint job is getting on my nerves. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X