• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
    i have a new desktop background

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

those pic are HOT !!

i wish i can take great pic too....
      -My Member Ride thread-
      -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7
        i just wet myself. cb is is looking sick as always bro.
        X2....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

hey aleks, did you know your car was featured on canibeat.com? a little while ago? it's on the second page right now, but they did a nice (small) write-up an it. just curious if they just threw pics of your car up or if they let you know/asked you.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            hey aleks, did you know your car was featured on canibeat.com? a little while ago? it's on the second page right now, but they did a nice (small) write-up an it. just curious if they just threw pics of your car up or if they let you know/asked you.
            hey man thanks for the heads up! No i had NO idea haha thats awesome. Here is the direct link to the post:

http://www.canibeat.com/?p=1076

I saw this Accord the other day and thought to myself ‘DANG! this thing looks mean as hell!”. I have always been a fan of proper CB7s. FARK! look at the lips on those VSxxs! Id beat and call it back the next day. HAHA! Enjoy guys!
            1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Insured the car for a day and took it out for a spin, took some pics, just bought a Canon Rebel T1i (500d). My first SLR and these are some of my first pics, i edited some a bit just playing around with some settings in photoshop. Hopefully i can soon take good pics haha gotta get some tips from Ronald!

..........dang....love this car....

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

this car is unbelievably sick. i dont know how i missed all of the recent pictures... i would say that it needs sidemouldings and paint, but really it looks great as-is lol.

love the engine bay... and nice choice on the typeG valve cover to top it off. keep up the super clean work

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

oh so sexy!!!!
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

hey man thanks for the heads up! No i had NO idea haha thats awesome. Here is the direct link to the post:

http://www.canibeat.com/?p=1076
                    its awesome that they featured you, but at the same time kinda fucked up that they didnt even try to contact you for your permission

Comment

Sick fitment and stance! Have you tried lowering the rear a TINY bit lower so it sits a little more flush with that rolled rear?
                      Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Awesome car man. Love the rims.
                        Members Ride Thread

Comment

Loving the new pics Aleks, she looks good as always.
                          Keep it up bro

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

very nice car man, good luck on cb of the year

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                              ..........dang....love this car....
                              Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                              this car is unbelievably sick. i dont know how i missed all of the recent pictures... i would say that it needs sidemouldings and paint, but really it looks great as-is lol.

love the engine bay... and nice choice on the typeG valve cover to top it off. keep up the super clean work
                              Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                              oh so sexy!!!!
                              Thanks guys, really appreciate it

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                              its awesome that they featured you, but at the same time kinda fucked up that they didnt even try to contact you for your permission
                              Ya i dont know what the rules are of the internet haha but i think they can post my pic, as long as they arent sellin it? lol

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
                              Sick fitment and stance! Have you tried lowering the rear a TINY bit lower so it sits a little more flush with that rolled rear?
                              The way the rear is in the last pics, with me and a pass, i scrape every single speed bump with the massive (and low) 3" exhaust....so no, not going any lower haha

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                              Awesome car man. Love the rims.
                              Thanks, i have always thought rims are the part that makes or breaks the car

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                              Loving the new pics Aleks, she looks good as always.
                              Keep it up bro
                              Thanks bro! Means a lot coming from you, this man right here knows how to do up CB7s PROPER. Cant wait to see new pics of your car man!

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                              very nice car man, good luck on cb of the year
                              Thank you
                              Last edited by aleks77; 12-16-2009, 04:31 AM.
                              1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

You really know how to hold it down for CB's. I love this car. I swear you took my ideas of what mine will look like, and you built it for me to actually see in reality. Thanks a bunch. You have to take me for a ride in it someday.
                                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X