No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well hurry up and paint that sucker. but of course its goin to look fresh like always

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Awesome pics man!!! my new background now too

envious of your stance too!!!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

lol i know. i copied and made it my back round. i FUCKIN LOVE THIS CB is so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i vote that this be the accord of the month. or the year what ever

Comment

lol thanks guys, ive been accord of the month 2 times now haha i should get the car painted and go for accord of the year 2010
            1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

i like the clean and simple look of your cb

Comment

Started taking the car apart yesterday and today, for sure will be painted within 2 weeks

I am still deciding on the paint, its either gonna be matte (semi flat) or glossy. Im gonna do a test panel monday and see if i like the matte. Pics coming soon!
                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

I waited 5 days... still no pics of paint panels lol

jk, hope the color makes the car look bad ass!!

Comment

Here ya go some pix as promised, a lot more work has been done i just dont have any recent pics. Doing 12 hours of work today will take more pix

Comment

its beautiful. been waiting for this since i saw it last year. keep going aleks
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Congrats on the mini feature! http://www.iputinwork.com/?p=12266

Comment

Body work is looking so damn good I'm jealous!

What's the status now?

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                            Congrats on the mini feature! http://www.iputinwork.com/?p=12266
                            lol sweet, thanks for the heads up!

Status is, i have blocked and re-primed the entire car, this is SO much work, i could have just blocked it and painted it, but decided to make it as straight as i can

Couple more pics, I have painted some parts, but i wont show any painted photos till the whole car is done

Comment

Man, this is the best car in whole forum that i have seen. And that is a word from my heart.

Keep it boosted.
                              No Turbo, No Fun.

Comment

man...can't wait to see it done...u got to be hurry....
                                -My Member Ride thread-
                                -JL store-

Comment

Working...
                                X