No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant wait til your done with this thing man. ive been waiting for a while to see thing beast painted.

Comment

Car shell + doors + fenders are painted It looks awesome, I used Standox top of the line clear, best clear i've ever seen. I will have pix up shortly!
      1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

shortly means like 10min you jerk. lmao.

Comment

beautiful car!

^Clicky for MRT
          Kelowna Rhinoplasty and Gozie.com.

Comment

cant wait for pix

Comment

i'm waiting.....
              -My Member Ride thread-
              -JL store-

Comment

lol sorry guys! Here are some pics, I will post pics of the car painted once i assemble it and its all in one piece getting new windshield this week!

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

dag the body on your CB looks good man. hurry up and put it back together. lol.

Comment

Daaaaaaamn! Havent gone to this page in a while, but the first picture on page 1!......dude! Shit is sick!!!! I almost wet my pants! Lol rolling shots ftmfw
                    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

sexiest wheel on this site. love the stance

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

alex your car looks sexy!
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

pics look really good
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Haven't seen this car for awhile.....Damn looking good brothaman.

Comment

im lovin it

Comment

Alright well its gonna take a couple weeks for me to get all the parts back on the car, so i wont keep you waiting, here are some pics of the paint I just gotta do the bumpers/sideskirts, mirrors, mouldings, and im picking up a 92/93 trunk and also a carbon fibre hood. Enjoy the pix!

The roof i painted seperate, i like doing this because it lets me focus on the one panel, i dont have to run around the car, and climp up and down, and chase the clear around. After the roof was sprayed, waiting 20 minutes air dry, then bake for 40 minutes. Masked it off without putting tape on the fresh paint (taped to the rain channels).

Base

The doors came out awesome, flat as can be. I will wetsand/polish the entire car down the road to get rid of any orange peel/dust.

All brand new OEM hinges

Outside

The clear used was Standox Premium Clear, with their slowest hardner. I have never seen a better clear, the depth is just awesome, the paint looks like glass.

Stay tuned, will post more pics of the progress, bumpers need a good amount of bodywork still.

Comment

Working...
                                X