sex on wheels
    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

New pics! Mmmmm
      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

DAMN!! your cb is sick!! I thought it was photoshoped when I first seen it a couple of post above.
        DAMN!!, when you gonna put the moldings back on?, did you brake any?
        cb007
        first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

wow..nasty!!

Lou's Build Thread!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

PAINT looks sick bro, sorry to hear about the cracked sleeve.

Comment

Wow man, absolutely beautiful car. The wheel fitment is really making me reconsider 17" wheels.
              Originally posted by 92dm
              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
              VOUCHES
              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Car looks real nice bro!

Comment

inspirational

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                  disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

PURE SEX! the a way coupe should be! sorry to hear bout the f series

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Im basically modeling my future wheel/tire package and vehicle stance off of your car. oh and one of your pics is my iPhone background... yeah... im obsessed with yur car.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Haha no problem Thanks again for all the comments and support guys! Im thinking of a different color scheme for my wheels....maybe teal center/polished lip, or lime green center/gloss black lip....not anytime soon just thinkin!
                        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                          Cracked a sleeve going WOT in 5th up a hill at 21psi
                          This scares me. I was contemplating on whether to get it sleeved but its a little late now block is done lol.

Car is looking great as always. Cant wait to see the new build.
                          Last edited by Grumpys93; 11-18-2010, 08:55 PM.
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

i swear man. looking at the paint the stuff looks like its still freakin wet....

Comment

Im currently working on my 92/93 sedan trunk + red/clear blackedout tails, and also re-doing my engine bay as the paint started to crack. Here is a couple quick pics, the one with the cop i got pulled over for excessive speeding 2 months ago - had my car impounded for 7 days...so while waiting for the tow truck i snapped a quick pic.

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Is that why the pictures were delayed? lol.

Car is looking amazing Aleks! Coming down again next year?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Working...
                                X