aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really nice

sorta looks like an RX-7 from the rear, FC.
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys, i honestly appreciate any feedback - i do agree i fucked up on the tails haha, i did 3 coats over the white and 1 coat over the red. They looked good in the spray booth, but they are a bit dark - here is some better pics, they actually dont look too dark on a sunny day - and there is good light output from the brakes, the turn signals are getting LED strips installed soon! I think i will pick up another set of tails and just leave it red/clear...not 100% sure yet

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Looks stealthy. Do you prefer the sedan trunk over the coupe trunk?
        ]

Comment

The reason i went with the sedan is they dont make red/clears for coupe, i dont know if i preffer it otherwise...tough call
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

God i am so envious of u. your car is so fing beautiful great job when u gonna send those wheels my way haha
            Click Here To Check Out My Ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

clean car brotha, my car is gonna be complete opposite of yours; as in color.

Rip It Up
              Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

cb007
                first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

WOW!!! your car looks like an r33 in the front. you have the great taste the japs have in their luxurious style and all around performance. imo your car deserves to be in a import tuner mag. and just gangster. keep it up!

Comment

I'm not really a part of this community anymore and I rarely ever come to peruse this forum, but when I do find myself drifting over here, I always make it a point to look for your thread.

This is the sickest fucking thing I've seen in awhile CB-wise...I absolutely love it. Car came out amazing and has come a long way. Thumbs-up man.
                    www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe View Post
                      I'm not really a part of this community anymore and I rarely ever come to peruse this forum, but when I do find myself drifting over here, I always make it a point to look for your thread.

This is the sickest fucking thing I've seen in awhile CB-wise...I absolutely love it. Car came out amazing and has come a long way. Thumbs-up man.
                      thas sig material right there!
                      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

damn, that looks so glass-smooth and sexy. i personally like the tails, it really works with the theme.

the stance is spot-on too. maybe a little bit too much poke in the rear for my tastes, but its not my car and still looks great

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Question for ya man. When u got pulled over and they impounded your car, how did you car get to the impound lot?
                          If they towed it, there's no way it went nicely on the flatbed did it?

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe View Post

Thanks Joey, i really appreciate it - it means a lot coming from you, your CB7 was always my favourite and a big inspiration I check your blog daily!

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                            thas sig material right there!
                            Haha im not one to brag, but thats quiet a compliment!

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            damn, that looks so glass-smooth and sexy. i personally like the tails, it really works with the theme.

the stance is spot-on too. maybe a little bit too much poke in the rear for my tastes, but its not my car and still looks great
                            Thank you Im actually still working on flaring the rear bumper out a bit to cover the rear wheel poke a bit more.

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            Question for ya man. When u got pulled over and they impounded your car, how did you car get to the impound lot?
                            If they towed it, there's no way it went nicely on the flatbed did it?
                            It took the tow truck driver about 1 hour to get it done, i didnt have the rear lip on the bumper so it was a bit easier. He had to drive the car onto blocks of wood first, then it was put on dolleys front and back - not flatbed. The guy was super nice and took his time, i waited and helped him a bit too.

Comment

i still cant believe how sick this is man... inspiration!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Random pic

What do you guys think of 18" work vs-xx with a step lip? They would be one off custom wheels with my current faces on them (which are 17").

Comment

Working...
                                X