aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
    Every new picture you post of your car ends up being my new background.
    Either you got a really small screen or you got special access to the full size ones...

Nice car aleks, me loving everything i see

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
    1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
      Using a Canon T1i, last 2 pics were shot with a 50mm prime 1.8 lens. And a bit of photoshop of course!
      Oh ok, is this the lens you got:
      http://www.amazon.com/Canon-50mm-1-8.../dp/B00007E7JU
      Current:
      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Yes thats the lens, very sharp, and awesome brokeh, well worth the $100, check out some reviews online - its a must have!
        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

(...continued from my post on my MR thread)

You say that my CB is one of your fav's, but quite honestly, your CB (along with a VERY small group of other elite CB7s) are the ones who motivate me to go further... thanks for that!

keep up the good work, and imma hit you up maybe a little later on your aggressive offset! lol
          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

^^ I feel the same about both of your cars. I think we all feed off of each other

Aleks you make be want to get new wheels!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

this car makes me want to keep my car

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                (...continued from my post on my MR thread)

You say that my CB is one of your fav's, but quite honestly, your CB (along with a VERY small group of other elite CB7s) are the ones who motivate me to go further... thanks for that!

keep up the good work, and imma hit you up maybe a little later on your aggressive offset! lol
                Thanks for the compliments man, means a lot coming from you! Ya hit me up, ill tell you everything you wanna know

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                ^^ I feel the same about both of your cars. I think we all feed off of each other

Aleks you make be want to get new wheels!
                We probably do feed off each other Im actually thinking of getting new wheels already! haha probably vsxx again but i wanna go back to 18s. Or for this summer i might just do a color scheme with my current wheels...not sure what yet

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                this car makes me want to keep my car
                Love your car dude, keep it we need more members like you around!
                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

How have you AMR's been holding up?
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

omg your car is a beauty!!!!!

^Clicky for MRT
                    Kelowna Rhinoplasty and Gozie.com.

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                      Random pic

What do you guys think of 18" work vs-xx with a step lip? They would be one off custom wheels with my current faces on them (which are 17").

incredible

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Nothing but sex with this car bro
                        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Easily in my Top 10 favs. The work that you have done to this car is amazingly outstanding!I still remember the first time I saw your pics.They blew my mind.

Comment

how do you like the NT-01's? how are they in the rain?
                            ... months later and i still don't know how i've never seen your car around north van!

Comment

c'mon farhad even ive seen it! and im not from van city
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Hey Farhad, lol i havent been driving it much in the last 6 months. Im sure you will see it pretty soon when the nice weather starts The nitto NT-01s are great in the dry altho i havent been able to really push them - traction in straight line is awesome tho, not as bad as you would think in the rain either altho wouldnt recomend anything over 80km/h on the highway. But honestly they wear out QUICK so im going with RT-615s next time...

Thanks to everyone else for the comments! I havent worked on the car much at all, but i do have some things planned, bought a new clutch so thats gonna go in soon - and might have the tranny rebuilt/freshed up depending on cost. Got a 2" shifter extender which i like so far, seems a lot easier to shift, throw is a little longer but i really dont mind it.

Comment

Working...
                                X