No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they used to make it in 17" 4x114.3 but not anymore. I got it used, the guy had 4x114.3 faces, and all kinds of lips/barrels, so i just told him approx what i need and he made the set for me out of all used wheels. It will be pretty hard to track down a simular set i imagine...but im sure its possible! I was thinking of selling these, but i think im just gonna get these re-made into 18" step-lip now
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Those fix it tickets must suck major ass.

I havnt gotten a legal inspection done ever i think lol , i know people that for less than 100 give you one legit.

And those wheels man , ive said it before are sexxxxx!

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

How much miles per gallon do you get on your car?

Comment

Originally posted by JamaicaBlue View Post
          How much miles per gallon do you get on your car?
          Honestly I have no idea, i drive it pretty hard all the time, its just hard not to haha so its not that good really!
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

Oi when am i gunna get to see this car in person anyways shes lookin good
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
              I was thinking of selling these, but i think im just gonna get these re-made into 18" step-lip now
              Nahhh Sell them....... To ME!! haha

the car looks amazing man

Comment

Updates?

Comment

Been really busy with work, and the Canucks Stanley Cup games Things i have done so far

- Installed Skunk2 UCA's with Hardrace bushings
                  - New clutch/Flywheel
                  - New inner/outer tie rods
                  - New Swaybar bushings
                  - Tailights are back to white/red
                  - Reverse Lights wired up, but currently not working properly (might be reverse light switch)

Only things i have left are; Horn, Front Plate, Rear window mouldings, and Reverse Lights troubleshooting. Should be back on the road soon, i wanna get some new pics asap with the red/clear tails instead of the blacked out ones Also waxed the hood and the roof with meguiars ultimate wax, great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by DKRM View Post
                    Nahhh Sell them....... To ME!! haha
                    Keep on dreaming... if he sells them i'd make a big offer he couldnt refuse. You have better chance finding any OEM rare part then these rims nowaday.

- Reverse Lights wired up, but currently not working properly (might be reverse light switch)
                    I bet its the speed sensor, take it off and remove the small metal ring in between, put it back and try. The pin might got used and got shorter by now. Had that problem on my previous ex-r, easy 4-5min fix. If it doesnt fix it.. at least you know its not the problem and you didnt spent money before testing.
                    Last edited by kosheen1; 06-13-2011, 04:36 AM.

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
                    1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Originally posted by kosheen1 View Post
                      I bet its the speed sensor, take it off and remove the small metal ring in between, put it back and try. The pin might got used and got shorter by now. Had that problem on my previous ex-r, easy 4-5min fix. If it doesnt fix it.. at least you know its not the problem and you didnt spent money before testing.
                      You mean the Vehicle Speed Sensor, or the Reverse light switch? Whats happening is when im in REVERSE the lights are OFF, but any other gear (1-5) the reverse lights turn on!!!

Comment

You right then, i thought your reverse light didnt came on either ways.

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
                        1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

So my reverse light switch was broken, new honda one was only $25! Thats fixed, and i passed inspection, back on the road Car feels awesome, drives great, currently working on my wheels (painting the inner barrel, sand + repolish lips to perfection), and a couple other cosmetic things are in the works! Hope to have some new pix soon.

Comment

Not sure about HT meet this year, super busy with work!!

Painted windows looks neat, but wont really work with my wheel i dont think?

I got a VI (vehicle inspection) yesterday, it was only a matter of time! Things i gotta fix in next 30 days;

- Tinted tailights
                            - No front plate
                            - No Cat
                            - No Horn
                            - Low tread (fronts are almost brand new!! Damn R compount tires )
                            - Rear wheels stick too far out past the car (only by 0.5")
                            - Some suspension work (tie rods, alignment)

glad i live in mn we dont have that normally and if we did i wouldnt get it now cuz we have no govt anymore

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                            And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Not too many updates, been really busy with work, got some plans for the car soon tho! Gonna drop the rear about 1/2" so there is no gap between tire/quarter panel. And i still have a few goodies to install on the exterior I was waiting for my friend to fly in, snapped this pic quickly with my iphone4, turned out pretty good i thought.

Comment

amazing machine Sir. lovely.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X