No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speeeeechless. Looking so funky fresh. Looking great man.

Comment

so sick man! hoping to rebuild mine soon, with similar aggression haha.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

An amazing CB. Love this picture. A great inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
          Some updates, tried my buddies 18x10.5 +54 offset wheels on, lol they didnt fit at all Quick pic of my car and his camaro. Also fixed small dent on the trunk, and lotta dents on pass. fender;

Do you think with some fender modification, I could fir a 18 x 9.5 +44 on the rear of my coupe?
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Your problem will be the inner upper arm, i dont think its doable, with 9.5 + 18 i currently have, there is like 3-5mm clearance on the inside...so maybe 9.5 +23 max, and you gotta pull the quarters 1"...
            1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Updated pics bro? I jizz from this cb7, my girlfriend gets jealous XD haha but really anything new?
              1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
              For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

When am I going to get to see this car in person? updates please
                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

sorry guys not much new, i still have parts left to install, but ive been really busy with other things in life. As soon as something new is done to the cb7 ill post pics Thanks for the comments!
                  1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

Hey man as long as we kno it hasent been parted out theres always hope, You kno you have probably THE sickest coupe on the site

So dont you dissappoint! At least not until i get to see this beast in person! Your only about 2 hours away from us! And its be awesome if you could get in on one of the NWAccord meets that are upcoming, alot of canadians there

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Ive been to two before, but now i dont really drive the car until summer, so if there is one in summer id love to come out

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                        Ive been to two before, but now i dont really drive the car until summer, so if there is one in summer id love to come out
                        Come out to wam last Sunday of july. All the Canadians from nwaccord are coming down merceyboy and then looks like nwaccord from Oregon is coming and 90accordlxguy, joey It would be the best meet ever if you came out. We would have all the premo Northwest guys out. I think were omost up to 30 accords so far and growing.....
                        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Amazing car... not to mention being truly inspiring to all CB7 owners! Your MRT should be part of CB7tuners.com's RULES!! LOL just kiddin deever. Updates? interested in what ur gonna do with the wheels. and did you ever reach the 12's at the track?

Comment

Hey aleks77, this is my first time posting in your thread. I rarely post in member ride threads, but in the occasions that i do post in MRT, i'd like to state my opinion on how well it looks and how far you have come.

Even stickydiljoe mentioned you.
                            You got some popularity now aside from just on CB7tuner.

http://stickydiljoe.com/category/accord/

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                              Come out to wam last Sunday of july. All the Canadians from nwaccord are coming down merceyboy and then looks like nwaccord from Oregon is coming and 90accordlxguy, joey It would be the best meet ever if you came out. We would have all the premo Northwest guys out. I think were omost up to 30 accords so far and growing.....
                              That sounds awesome, ill definitely mark that on my calendar and try to make it!

Originally posted by tonka9999 View Post
                              Amazing car... not to mention being truly inspiring to all CB7 owners! Your MRT should be part of CB7tuners.com's RULES!! LOL just kiddin deever. Updates? interested in what ur gonna do with the wheels. and did you ever reach the 12's at the track?
                              Thanks a lot for the kind words No updates yet, im actually working on some things on the car but ill do one big update at once Im keeping the 17s for now, but am looking at a few options for different colors. Never got to 12's, blew the built motor - might happen this year if i go water/meth stock motor, we'll see.

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
                              Hey aleks77, this is my first time posting in your thread. I rarely post in member ride threads, but in the occasions that i do post in MRT, i'd like to state my opinion on how well it looks and how far you have come.

Even stickydiljoe mentioned you.
                              You got some popularity now aside from just on CB7tuner.

http://stickydiljoe.com/category/accord/
                              Thank you, ya i saw that post, im very very honoured!

Comment

Well you do have without dout the nicest coupe on the site! So be honored

Realllly hope to see you at the big NW meet man! Been a long time coming

8 Accords so far:
                                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X