No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still one of my faves! glad you are still active.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Yes more updates. I can't wait to see what you have done
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I have been able to get photobucket pictures to work by putting "~original" before the [/URL][/IMG] in the picture link.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

that Interior looks phenomenal! glad you still have this cb!

Comment

Some more things happening with the car, I will try to post more! Installed new steering wheel and prelude cluster, with silver painted rings to match the Defi gauges. Some more interior dash upgrades too which you can sorta see in the photo below Ill post a proper photo once its all done. Also a track pic from last year, killing supras just kidding I missed 3rd and he blew by me. My best time was a 14.05 i believe at 100mph, not bad for stock motor on 10 psi

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Nice! I would love Defi gauges, but they are so expensive. I see you have the asvance controller as well. Looking forward to more pics. Low 14s isn’t bad at all. The cluster looks great. Something I want to do in the future. You planning on building the block up again?
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                Nice! I would love Defi gauges, but they are so expensive. I see you have the asvance controller as well. Looking forward to more pics. Low 14s isn’t bad at all. The cluster looks great. Something I want to do in the future. You planning on building the block up again?
                If / When I do anything to the engine, it would be a built K series. ~500whp.
                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                  If / When I do anything to the engine, it would be a built K series. ~500whp.
                  I just hate how the sit so low. The oil pan is scary low, with OEM height. Never seen anyone solve it yet. They are tall engines. But where I'm at finding some H22 parts is a rare thing (ie: oil girdle)

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    I just hate how the sit so low. The oil pan is scary low, with OEM height. Never seen anyone solve it yet. They are tall engines. But where I'm at finding some H22 parts is a rare thing (ie: oil girdle)
                    Right I have heard about the oil pan sitting really low, my car is already low and im hitting the downpipe on the oilpan every now and then already!

Comment

It's great to see a new post from you! I think I spy some custom center dash bezel work there. The car still looks fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        It's great to see a new post from you! I think I spy some custom center dash bezel work there. The car still looks fantastic.
                        Thanks! You spy correctly, just gotta do some finishing touches and ill post a better photo of it.

Current project;

Comment

I'm new to the cb7tuner forum and just wanted to tell you that your vehicle is a true inspiration to me as I embark on the journey to create something as spectacular as you have. Thank you for sharing your passion.

Comment

Originally posted by blazercrx View Post
                            I'm new to the cb7tuner forum and just wanted to tell you that your vehicle is a true inspiration to me as I embark on the journey to create something as spectacular as you have. Thank you for sharing your passion.
                            Wow thanks! Enjoy the journey and please post your progress

Comment

Oh what you doing to the rims?
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                                Oh what you doing to the rims?
                                All new look, sandblasting and powder coating everything and then re-assembling with all new hardware

Comment

Working...
                                X