No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No updates on the CB7 for awhile, decided to do some work on the wife's G35...started with small rust repair and has turned into a full color change I'll post some photos when its all done, taking my time with it just doing a panel or two a day.

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Hey guys, I started an Instagram page finally - please give it a follow as I will be posting a lot more on there. I still want to keep this page going tho and I will be posting here too!

@ap_carphoto

https://www.instagram.com/ap_carphoto/
      1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

a few shots, some from 2015 some from 2018. More recent ones coming soon!

Comment

MMMMMMMM...Those are excellent shots!
          http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Very nice. Do you do your own body work?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              Very nice. Do you do your own body work?
              I do my own prep and paint, my buddy did the bodywork for me.

Comment

I hinted at this update awhile back, finally got the wheels done a few months ago! Super happy with the result!!

Comment

Yaa... that looks beyond amazing and I imagine it took many hours of work to get them looking like this. How's the full shot of the car look? too much black?

Comment

This still looks like a really nice change of aesthetic.

Comment

I think it goes really well with the black!

Comment

It's the shine of your car that's amazing. You must get people who don't know what kind of car this is. Jesus how inspiring! I'm guessing you either work at a body shop or own one.
                        I had a body shop fix my rear wheel arches and destroyed them by filling them with body fill, one being 1/2" higher than the other. Now many years later I need wider tires which require fixing these arches. I've already hit one of the arches (bottomed out) and cracked the fill. I need them rolled out but obviously the rears need to be gutted and new metal welded in. I'm thinking experience is required here. Are you ever paranoid driving your car knowing there's parts you cannot buy anymore?

Comment

I enjoy how muscular this car looks. The configuration of the wheels definitely enhance the visual width of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            It's the shine of your car that's amazing. You must get people who don't know what kind of car this is. Jesus how inspiring! I'm guessing you either work at a body shop or own one.
                            I had a body shop fix my rear wheel arches and destroyed them by filling them with body fill, one being 1/2" higher than the other. Now many years later I need wider tires which require fixing these arches. I've already hit one of the arches (bottomed out) and cracked the fill. I need them rolled out but obviously the rears need to be gutted and new metal welded in. I'm thinking experience is required here. Are you ever paranoid driving your car knowing there's parts you cannot buy anymore?
                            Thanks man! I used to work at a bodyshop and painted the car back in 2010. I actually want to go over the whole paint job and ceramic coat it soon, it doesnt get driven much only in summer and I try and keep it clean/waxed so that helps with the appearance. Yes a lot of people ask what kind of car it is since i dont have any emblems on it. For the rear 1/4s i had my bodyman friend weld a whole new line of metal to flare it about 1" and also bring the arch down a bit to get rid of some of the wheel gap.

I havent really thought about not being able to get certain parts for the car, now Im paranoid haha. It's true tho, i tried to get some pieces from Honda and a lot of parts are discontinued, luckily I have a few contacts overseas in Asia that own shops full of CB7 parts! Let me know if you need a contact.

Comment

Working...
                            X