Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    one of the baddest cb's on this site. deffinetly in my top 5 favorites.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    breath taking view... where's this prospect at?

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Im still alive! Lol, the stock motor was in a month ago, just been running 7 psi, will turn it up to 10 psi. I might throw a water/meth kit in and go for 14/15 psi with completely stock block (arp head studs). Im gonna try pretty hard to get the damn car painted within the next couple weeks too! So check back soon

Here is a quick pic i took the other day;

Leave a comment:

• ONEKLEAN91
    replied
    new back round!!! nice video to

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Thanks Lee! Here is a shot a VW Magazine photographer took on the way back from Honda-tech meet in Kent, WA. Love this pic!

Also a video from the honda-tech meet, shot by one of the guys (Matt) that came with us from Vancouver.

http://vimeo.com/11452636
    Last edited by aleks77; 05-15-2010, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    best of luck on the rebuild if it is necessary

still lookin good

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Seems like a lot of people love the primer haha but honestly it looks good in pix + nightime, but its pretty ugly in direct sunlight.

Im going BMW Carbon Black, same as engine bay.

If the block is toast, im gonna put a stock motor in for now, run 7-10 psi, learn to tune it myself. Hopefully over this coming winter i will have the money to re-build the motor, perhaps run sleeves and meth injection this time 500whp+?

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
    Hey thanks for all the comments guys! I didnt know i was nominated haha awesome, thanks for all the support, means a lot to me!

The AMRs are great, im still adjusting them to where i like it, but they are doing good, especially at how low i am.

The camera im using is Canon T1i (500d). Im still very very new to using it, just kit lens for now

Some bad luck tho, i blew the bottom radiator hose at 21psi in 5th gear up a hill (i know stupid!) all the coolant came out in seconds, i shut the car off as soon as i saw the Defi water temp climb quickly past 230, but it was too late....i at minimum blew the headgasket, most likely something more serious I will be taking the head off soon and will let you know, no matter whats wrong the car will be back on the road very very quickly and painted by summer!
    Sorry to hear that. Surgery it is. It's still is beautiful.

What color? Just to state my opinion, I love the primer.

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Hey thanks for all the comments guys! I didnt know i was nominated haha awesome, thanks for all the support, means a lot to me!

The AMRs are great, im still adjusting them to where i like it, but they are doing good, especially at how low i am.

The camera im using is Canon T1i (500d). Im still very very new to using it, just kit lens for now

Some bad luck tho, i blew the bottom radiator hose at 21psi in 5th gear up a hill (i know stupid!) all the coolant came out in seconds, i shut the car off as soon as i saw the Defi water temp climb quickly past 230, but it was too late....i at minimum blew the headgasket, most likely something more serious I will be taking the head off soon and will let you know, no matter whats wrong the car will be back on the road very very quickly and painted by summer!
    Last edited by aleks77; 05-09-2010, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• phantomcb7
    replied
    aleks your car is mad sick and tommi you didnt miss much there were some nice cars there but it was so unorganized and hell for lowered cars but i was happy to be able to see aleks and some other canadian cars they were clean.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    congrats aleks wish i coulda been there at the honda tech meet. we never have anything epic like that here where im from. biggest one to look forward to is IA which is at least 14 hours away from me

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Originally posted by CB3 View Post
    Congrats on AotM again!
    Love this vid... http://vimeo.com/11452636
    that was a nice vid man. got to see this beast rolling. haha.

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Congrats on AotM again!
    Love this vid... http://vimeo.com/11452636

Leave a comment:

• h22cb719
    replied
    This pic:
    Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
    = sekz

Loving it man, keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• cb007
    replied
    how does the amr feel compared to what you had before?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X