• Show
Clear All

• "sleepin"
    replied

Really nice, loving the primer

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    hey thanks! The car is in the garage for the whole winter, its been 2 months since i drove it, insured it for 1 day. Had a blast driving it. Color is gonna be BMW Carbon Black. Im holding off on bodywork/paint until after xmas. I WILL have the car painted by Summer 2010

New sig too!

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    OMG those shots are nice man. car still looking fresh. got a color you plan on painting it yet? hows it holding up in the winter weather?

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Insured the car for a day and took it out for a spin, took some pics, just bought a Canon Rebel T1i (500d). My first SLR and these are some of my first pics, i edited some a bit just playing around with some settings in photoshop. Hopefully i can soon take good pics haha gotta get some tips from Ronald!

Leave a comment:

• Accordlakeville
    replied
    Sexy car with a powerfull single cam

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    stock suspension?!?!?!?!?!?! no no NO please NO!

LOL this cae is awe inspiring in every way..... im very very jealous man!
    Actually, when I run my rims, I will probably be on K-Sports full coil-overs. I will be running '07/'08 Acura TL Type-S rims when I complete my 5 lug conversion. It's a good chance I will still be on stock springs and ... until I get my K Sports.

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
    I just found my coupe in about a year or two. This is how mine will look. Excellent job. WOWWWWW! Keep up the phenomenal work.

Question(s): The rims that you have are sickening. I have been planning to run wheels like that which I will be buying pretty soon. How is the fittament? Do you have any issues with rubbing? I was thinking about running 17" x 8.5" with a +28 to +35 offset, and a 215 - 45 or 40 -17. Do you think a stock suspension can handle that?

stock suspension?!?!?!?!?!?! no no NO please NO!

LOL this cae is awe inspiring in every way..... im very very jealous man!

Leave a comment:

• 93_accord_lx
    replied
    Your coupe looks so much like a r32 skyline with out a wing. I love the lip kit, can I have it! lol

Leave a comment:

• tonylx87
    replied
    looks good man ,I read that you used a high quality primer , what kind did you use? , its looks so clean

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    17x8.5 +28 shouldnt rub on the inside, however you might have to roll the fenders. To make my wheels fit i had to pull all 4 corners 1.5 inches out, and also run negative camber in the back to make it fit.

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    I just found my coupe in about a year or two. This is how mine will look. Excellent job. WOWWWWW! Keep up the phenomenal work.

Question(s): The rims that you have are sickening. I have been planning to run wheels like that which I will be buying pretty soon. How is the fittament? Do you have any issues with rubbing? I was thinking about running 17" x 8.5" with a +28 to +35 offset, and a 215 - 45 or 40 -17. Do you think a stock suspension can handle that?
    Last edited by Straight Success; 10-17-2009, 03:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied

Looking good bro! This pic looks like the cb7 is hidding something!

Leave a comment:

• GUA-D'zCb-7
    replied
    HOLT FUCK!!!!! car is sooooo DOPE! good job bro

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Nice coupe man I love the wheel's

Leave a comment:

• Brandoncb7
    replied
    Like Flatline said, i'm going to miss the red. The blat looks really good though. Those are actually the two colors I would have to pick between if I were to paint mine. It sucks to hear about your subframe. You'll get it fixed though. Keep us updated. The car looks amazing as usual.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X