• Show
Clear All

• 604_cb7
    replied
    looks sick Aleks... good job.

Leave a comment:

• HondaFan81
    replied
    I remember getting multiple PMs from you with questions and now you're getting closer to the end. Unbelieveable man! I really give props to your dedication, willingness to research and your car is B-A-utiful.

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Heh thanks for the pic, yes that is carbon black, its like a dark dark blue, my engine bay below is already that color

Leave a comment:

• 90ACCORDLXGUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    BMW carbon black? Which color is that?
    This:

Aleks it is looking really good, can't wait to see some color on it... even though it would look sexy as hell satin black.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
    Car is going Bmw Carbon Black color
    BMW carbon black? Which color is that?

Leave a comment:

• J'SR@C3R1_818
    replied
    Oh....Wow....Really looking great man. I love the murdered out look!

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Car is going Bmw Carbon Black color.

whats that look like?

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Car is going Bmw Carbon Black color, the radiator is dual core full aluminum so really its just as good as a full size oem radiator. I dont have any issues at all, i just need a better fan installed which i have. Currently its just a tiny slim fan, but going to a 13" Spal fan which moves like 4 times the air.

Leave a comment:

• Luna92
    replied
    dma the cars coming along well man. its looking mean. and does the raditor give you any heating issues?

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied

Wow! Looking good! Which color are you going with?

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Wow thanks for all the comments and support guys! Lotta blood sweat and tears, oh and money, in this project. Me and Ronald are gonna try and setup a quick photoshoot perhaps wendsday, would be sweet get some real photos not my point-and-shoot camera
    oh yeah. ill be waiting for that shoot. to of the hottest cars up here doing a shoot. the primer job looks good man. shoot, if you put the moldings up there, it'll look even better. lol.

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Wow thanks for all the comments and support guys! Lotta blood sweat and tears, oh and money, in this project. Me and Ronald are gonna try and setup a quick photoshoot perhaps wendsday, would be sweet get some real photos not my point-and-shoot camera

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    I'm impressed.

just can't keep my eye out of the wheel and the fender.

speechless !

Leave a comment:

• CB3
    replied
    Wow Aleks! This is the most amazing coupe yet! I can't wait until it's finished bro.

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    WOOOOOOOOOOOW dats all i can say

Leave a comment:

Working...
X