No announcement yet.

icedplaya123 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Sawblades on our cars, just please please please get some center caps to clea n it up.

I still can't get over the ride...like, yes you may have a DX, but you're got all amazing parts, like everything you have is a high end name, it's not some cheap clone brand.

So in closing I'm requesting you send me your seats, wheels, intake, and header...

Comment

Thanks guys right now i'm trying to find some center caps for them since only one came with the wheels, i know they will look so much better with them on. If anyone can help me find some let me know thanks .

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
      Frost White Member 13
      My Ride
      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

nice work ice on the blades, how do you like your falken 512's?

Comment

I just got them put on 2day and already noticed a difference they are very grippy i know that the should be since they are new, but my old tires still had a good amount of tread on them and they didnt handle that great. So far no compliants, still curious as to how they handle in the rain.

Frost White Member 13
          My Ride

Comment

i think your car peed on itself... ...nice car though...the fogs will really set it off. keep up the good work

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Sorry for that puddle i think my car saw its refection in the window and peed itself cuz of its new shoes lol, but na took pictures after i washed off the steelies lol so it makes the car look like it peed lol
              Last edited by icedplaya123; 03-18-2005, 01:04 AM.

Frost White Member 13
              My Ride

Comment

to my knowledge the rims are on backwards pretty car though

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                  to my knowledge the rims are on backwards pretty car though
                  Yea they are, i personally think they look better this way i was debating which way to point them.

Frost White Member 13
                  My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
                    Yea they are, i personally think they look better this way i was debating which way to point them.
                    I like them that way too. I just have mine opposite cause I thiught it looked like the wheels were digging up the road.They look really nice what kind of tires did you end up getting? I have falken ziex. Youi should keep the black bumpers though makes it unique I really like the BBB look. If my car were a lighter color that is what I would have

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
                      They look really nice what kind of tires did you end up getting? I have falken ziex. Youi should keep the black bumpers though makes it unique I really like the BBB look. If my car were a lighter color that is what I would have
                      I ended up getting the Same tires as you but mines are a little narrower than the ones you have. As for the bumpers after puttin one the wheels i noticed that they flowed pretty well with the rest of the car, so i might do a seasonal thing and change my bumpers back and forth since i have a pair of white bumpers waiting for me in CT, i really like your car personally i think darker cars look nicer and the lines seem more defined it flows really nice. Thanks again for your help
                      Last edited by icedplaya123; 03-18-2005, 03:21 PM.

Frost White Member 13
                      My Ride

Comment

that car is pimp. cant wait to see it with the white bumpers and stuff!

Comment

nice car. it would definitely look nice with painted bumpers. love the rims too

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

I have had pretty good luck in the rain with my 512's. I have the same size as you do and they have been mounted for about a month so far. Can't wait to see what kind of drop you are going to put on your ride!

Comment

Look at what i got in the mail today :bouncy

Frost White Member 13
                              My Ride

Comment

You wanna know how to get the DRL's to work? I'll tell ya how.

Take the little switch comming out of the left side of the steering column. It says "off" and has 2 different size dots under it. Firmly grasp the switch and turn to the left 2 clicks. The lights will come on. Genious.

But really though...I don't understand DRL's. Is it really that hard to just turn them on?? lol. My dads Monte has them and I hate them.

But besides that...good work. I like the BBB style...but I would've kept the handles. I like the blac kandles. I want to do a black handle conversion. Way to rep the frost whites.
                                + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
                                X