No announcement yet.

icedplaya123 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you suck. You're the suckiest suck that has ever sucked.

And I want those brakes... and those projectors... and those fogs... Dammit!

It's about time you started messing with that car!

Comment

nice HIDs,...
      woooohoooo!!!
      my '92 m'siaDM CB3 EXi
      my '89 JDM CB3 EXi

my '98 JDM CF4 SiR

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Dude, you suck. You're the suckiest suck that has ever sucked.

And I want those brakes... and those projectors... and those fogs... Dammit!

It's about time you started messing with that car!
        Once i got that itch at the end of the summer it just never went away lol thats why i'm broke! lol

But the brakes are deff worth it! i just need to get that prop valve on there and figure out why my rear driverside caliper wont lock when i pull the ebrake...i think there may be something wrong with the wire

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
        Frost White Member 13
        My Ride
        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
          Here are some updated pics of what i've been working on:
          Finally completed my brakes...did the rear disc conversion at the end of the summer and just completed the front ROH using cl knuckles

My project that i completed last week was my retrofit:

wow dude, you did everything you wanted done in one shot. I'm glad that that axle nut came off, told you that some air tools would take that nut off and the lights came off nice man.
          my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
          MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

im jealous of those hids man

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
              LOL This looks like one of those Japanese car sites where they ship the JDM cars over here...

Looks good man!

Everything was easy!
              Last edited by JaK FRoSTWhiTE; 11-27-2007, 01:23 AM.

Comment

What type of Rotors are those? New Bremo OEMs? How much did it improve braking? When i do my brakes im thinking Slotted brembo. Slotted simply for the "bling" factor. If they come out to be costing too much more then ill probably get Brembo Blanks.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

i think those rotors didnt come of the CL series,...
                  i think those are from the CFs,... coz only 4lugs,... the CLs have 5,...

CF/CL, 6th gen JDM,...

hehe,... i'm not sure tho'
                  my '92 m'siaDM CB3 EXi
                  my '89 JDM CB3 EXi

my '98 JDM CF4 SiR

Comment

no, those are CLs. I have some CL hubs that im going to install, and they look like them. Except mine are rusty.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                      What type of Rotors are those? New Bremo OEMs? How much did it improve braking? When i do my brakes im thinking Slotted brembo. Slotted simply for the "bling" factor. If they come out to be costing too much more then ill probably get Brembo Blanks.
                      Those are Brembo Prelude Vtec blanks i believe they're 11.1" rather than 10.1" or so inches that the stock ones are. I also upgraded to Prelude Vtec calipers and the Stainless steel Brake lines.

The braking is soo much better, it feels alot more responsive and the pedal is alot stiffer than it used to be, i'm sure the SS brakelines play a role too.

I just need to install that prop valve so i dont lock up my brakes likd i did at the meet when we were making that u-turn lol
                      Last edited by icedplaya123; 11-27-2007, 10:38 AM.

Frost White Member 13
                      My Ride

Comment

very nice break set-up and headlight what you need next is the swap and 5spd conversion and you will be set
                        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                        Check out my JDM F22B swap
                        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL
                          very nice break set-up and headlight what you need next is the swap and 5spd conversion and you will be set
                          Thanks man i'm really enjoying both of them at the moment
                          Hopefully i can do either a 5spd conversion and of both a swap next year money permitting since i have school loans to deal with . We'll see lol

Frost White Member 13
                          My Ride

Comment

Bump for Juan,

Anything new to the car? Or is it too cold to work on it, LOL.

I wanna meet up sometime b4 i leave.

Comment

Wow the light is a nice touch...
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                                Bump for Juan,

Anything new to the car? Or is it too cold to work on it, LOL.

I wanna meet up sometime b4 i leave.
                                Nothing new at all man other than new tie rods and energy suspension tie rod end boots lol...Deff let me know when your trying to meet up i'm on winter break now so no school til the end of the month lol

Frost White Member 13
                                My Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X