No announcement yet.

kamaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks to all for checkin out my ride. Hey Strahan, at this point I have no plans of sellin the car anytime soon. XStrategicDeath, thanks for all the props and i wish you the best with your upgrades and project. JDMSilverCB7 thanks man I've spent so much on the ride I can't even provide a total at this point.
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

hey .. jst wondering were did you get those taillights??
      本田**AcCoRd**本田
      Click to see my CB7
      '90 CRX SIR - Imported from Japan --- Daily Driver
      '93 civic hatch -sold
      '98 Civic H22 Turbo -sold
      '92 Accord ExR coupe- sold
      '96 Golf- Sold
      '96 Bmw 328-Sold
      '01 Civic Si-Sold
      '99 Maxima-Sold
      '88 Crx-Sold
      '91 Accord H22-sold
      '97 Civic Coupe-Sold
      '95 Civic HB b16b-Sold
      '93 Accord-Sold
      '89 Prelude Si-Sold
      '91 Crx Si-Sold
      '93 Honda accord-Sold
      '88 Ford Exp-Rip
      '92 Tracker-Sold
      and many more lol(just dont want to take all the place lol)

Comment

Hey man, kitted 4th gens normaly dont tickle my fancy, but something about yours i like. Deff a good kit combo. The only one thing i would maybe do is like someone suggested many posts ago, pick up a set of red/clear tails. I also love how in ur sig pic you can just make out a newer accord in the garage, am i right?

1993 Honda Accord SE -
        Check out my ride!
        Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by 93cord
          hey .. jst wondering were did you get those taillights??
          Theyre pretty rare..youre gonna be looking forever for em.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Thanks for the all the props guys. 93cord you can find the tail lights 4 Car Option . NJAccord93, yes that is a newer Accord in the garage. MXCX, the lights can also be found on ebay. They aren't that difficult to find. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Lovin the setup. Long as you like what you see what other ppl say about it doesn't matter. I got those same tails-traded iamanonymous on here for them for stocks(he turned the signals red thereafter). Keep it up and need pics of front!
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Thanks Smokinspeed. Front pics comin very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by briinh
                  funny how everyone is against a body kit?..most of the people on here that have no body kit dont have anything done to their car, its funn to hear people say cars with body kits suck, when they drive something thats ALL stock...

anyways, i love the car, nice color and kit

WRONG...one of our fellow CB7s ( Accord SIR )...his roller aint got a body kit on it...just a front lip....and hes running a H22 turbo setup...

here.....

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5384

thats to prove that you can do MUCH with your CB7 without bringing much attention by outsiders!!!

and its TASTEFULLY done....

NOTE: Mine is stock..YES..and btw..im keeping the outside STOCK..but ( Accord SIR ) is a PERFECT counter reply to your response! (briinh)

and by the way...

Kama...Lose the wing..and like most have said...get Red/clear drawls..and get blackhoused JDM tits!! and get some gunmetal or black center/chrome lip shoes!!

Personally..I would have left the body STOCK..! thats just my opinion!

overall...Like the car Kama! either way..its a CB7 !!!
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                    WRONG...one of our fellow CB7s ( Accord SIR )...his roller aint got a body kit on it...just a front lip....and hes running a H22 turbo setup...

here.....

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5384

thats to prove that you can do MUCH with your CB7 without bringing much attention by outsiders!!!

and its TASTEFULLY done....

NOTE: Mine is stock..YES..and btw..im keeping the outside STOCK..but ( Accord SIR ) is a PERFECT counter reply to your response! (briinh)

and by the way...

Kama...Lose the wing..and like most have said...get Red/clear drawls..and get blackhoused JDM tits!! and get some gunmetal or black center/chrome lip shoes!!

Personally..I would have left the body STOCK..! thats just my opinion!

overall...Like the car Kama! either way..its a CB7 !!!
                    Believe it or not, Accord SiR and Kamaccord know each other. I got to hang out with both of them a year and a half ago at a meet. Both great guys, both amazing cars. Kamaccord was built for boost, but still running NA (so he had a bulletproof slug under the hood! ) This car is a prime example of how things I normally wouldn't like on a CB7 can be breathtaking. I don't like red, I don't like kits, I don't like 18" rims, I don't like big wings, I don't like z3 fenders, and I don't like aftermarket tails. BUT, on this car, I love it all! When done right, to achieve a certain look (not just slapping on every part you can get) such things can be very impressive!

Kamaccord, I noticed that your turbo kit is/was for sale... are you not going to be turbo anymore? If so, I never got to see it boosted! What are the plans?

Comment

I agree with deev, I like Kamaccords setup, cause he has everything at one point in my car building lifetime that I wanted. You guys need to remember: to each his own. Hey Deev, I know whats in store
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                        Hey Deev, I know whats in store
                        Grrr... you turbo H22 guys tease me so!

Comment

Hi SN2BH22CB7.

Thanks for all your envy and jealousy. I noticed when I clicked on your user name you have a website. Why do you have StickyDilJoe's car posted on your website as if it's your own. You must really be ashamed of your own car. Do you have another site with my car or Accord_SIR's car pictured as if it were your own. Unfortunately, you were not smart enough to hide your mug shot. You should have hid that instead of your car.

Thanks Deevergote and Accord_SIR. I hope to see the both of you when the weather breaks with my new turbo set-up. Accord_SIR definitely knows what's in the making.

Comment

Can we please see some track action?!? I've seen 3 turbo H22s so far, and not a single one has run the 1/4 mile officially! I would pay to see a race between you and Carlos...

Comment

x2 ^^^^^ id definately lay down some $$ to see that! actually id throw down for a ride!

Sean
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

damn... turbo h22. now thats some real power. loving what youve done to it. looks sick. keep up the good work.

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

Working...
                                X