No announcement yet.

kamaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Yoshi and OneofAccord. I'm hoping now to get this thing running now since it's been down for so long. I can't wait to have it all installed.

600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

This turbo project takes alot of time and effirt to get things right. Especially when one wants to keep the a/c and p/s regarding manifold selection.

The 1st manifold I started the project with was this.

This thing above had very many fitment issues. Had to get rid of it.

2nd was this below.

More fitment issues. Could not keep the oversized radiator which is needed to keep the engine cool. However, it would work with a half size radiator used on civics and integras. Not sure what kind of peak power the manifold would have produced being a step up from a log manifold.

3rd attempt is the ramhorn manifold pictured below.

This should be great for peak horsepower and decent spooling. Fitment is still the remaining question.

Comment

Damn lol have you checked running an integra radiator? Those are kinda thinner If I remember gdout i think is running one on his and its half of the cb7 one and cools pretty well.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

All hail the almighty boosted h22 how many lbs are you pushing? i gave up reading it all hehe

Comment

did the ramhorn work?!?! keep us updated!

Comment

Latest turbo project update. Enjoy!

Comment

Comment

Damn that bish is huge!!! haha nice nice nice hows everything comin along on the turbo proj?

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thats a bigg body kit, but the engine is clean as hell!!!!!!!

Comment

NOPI XBOX Racing Series August 26-27, 2006 at Maryland International Raceway Budds Creek, Maryland. Track telephone number (301)884-9833! This is a Two (2) day event guys. LETS CRASH IT!

NOPI XBOX 8-26

NOPI XBOX CUP 8-27-2006

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        Damn that bish is huge!!! haha nice nice nice hows everything comin along on the turbo proj?
                        Thanks Nail05. The project is coming along fine. The turbo I'm using is a GT4067R which was purchased from someone (Art @ ARTURBO) in your neck of the woods. I have all my parts except my intercooler piping. The intercooler piping (3" piping on both sides) needs to be custom fabricated. I'm in search of a good local fabricator. This will be done after everything else is installed.
                        Last edited by kamaccord; 08-26-2006, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Haha yea Ive heard of him thats pretty coo. He does pretty good work havent seen any complaints coming from him so yea. But gl with the proj man. Try some old school muscle car guys they usually have some nice fabbing skills =P.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            Haha yea Ive heard of him thats pretty coo. He does pretty good work havent seen any complaints coming from him so yea. But gl with the proj man. Try some old school muscle car guys they usually have some nice fabbing skills =P.
                            Your probably right. There are quite a few old school fabricators around. It's just selecting the right one. Anyway, I'm on my way to the NOPI XBOX meet in Md. I'll be in touch.

Comment

I love it, expecially considering it's the same year and trim as mines... gives me inspiration! the kit, colors, etc look sweet as hell, mang.

Comment

Originally posted by increaseBLu3
                                I love it, expecially considering it's the same year and trim as mines... gives me inspiration! the kit, colors, etc look sweet as hell, mang.
                                Thanks increaseBlu3. I'm really attempting to set a goal to have a 10 second CB7 in the 1/4. There is a prelude with a 1/4 mile time of 10.99 and another 4th gen prelude in my area running a 11.03. It won't be easy but I want to shatter that and get the CB7 on the books of being a strong contender.

Comment

Working...
                                X