Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your car is getting some good tlc now!

Comment

1990EX, Nail05, SmokinSpeeds, EXStyle 90, and Excalibur02, thanks for all the compliments.

Originally posted by ex_style90

Dont care about everyone else, but that image above looks real nice to me. Car looks sickly great lol Inside in out to mention. Id be scared if I pulled up beside your car at a stoplight. lol. But one thing I do agree on is that a carbon fiber hood would set it all off, having it looking great. The wing I like to, you could even put a aluminum wing on there IMO. nice work though!
      I will be going with a carbon fiber hood. The hood I will be using may through people off. Hopefully, I will provide pictures sometime after the March 22 midatlantic meet. Also, as the bodykit must go the rear wing will go also. I'm not even sure what color the car will be at this point. Thanks again to everyone.
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

are you going sleeper?
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
          are you going sleeper?
          I would agree with many of the previous post. The car would most likely be the best sleeper with the full bodykit and a black painted intercooler. I'm not sure how much of a sleeper it will be with a stock body w/carbon fiber hood.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
            I would agree with many of the previous post. The car would most likely be the best sleeper with the full bodykit and a black painted intercooler. I'm not sure how much of a sleeper it will be with a stock body w/carbon fiber hood.
            hmmmmmmm

well.... idk... lol
            I personally am still deciding rather i want to black out my intercooler for the complete sleeper look myself.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Not a fan of body kits, but you're definitely more "go" than "show"!!

Awesome ride!

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Just wanted a wish a fellow cb7tuner the best on your project. Last I saw of your mod list, it has about everything you can think of! Keep it up, keep us posted.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I like the body kit you have, looks tight on your car. Hell, you have a nice car without it too! Post up some pictures of the project when it's done so we can all drool over it.

Damn, 600hp. Talk about a monster.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Klean and fast Cb man. Keep up the good work!
                    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                      Not a fan of body kits, but you're definitely more "go" than "show"!!

Awesome ride!
                      Joshs92ex thanks for the compliments. However, I'm still waiting for the go.

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                      Just wanted a wish a fellow cb7tuner the best on your project. Last I saw of your mod list, it has about everything you can think of! Keep it up, keep us posted.
                      HodaFan81 I really appreciate the well wishes.

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                      I like the body kit you have, looks tight on your car. Hell, you have a nice car without it too! Post up some pictures of the project when it's done so we can all drool over it.

Damn, 600hp. Talk about a monster.
                      91Accord-LX, thanks alot I too am waiting for the time when I can drool.

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn
                      Klean and fast Cb man. Keep up the good work!
                      Thanks Kevin Chinnn I cannot wait until it is all over.

Comment

As an update, I am having a bit of Murphy's Law. My car has not made it to the dyno for tuning as a result of an electrical problem. The car will not rev past 3K for whatever reason. Just about everything else has been installed with the exception of the catch can and a few other small items.

I really hoping I will be able to drive the car to the Mid-Atlantic spring meet on Saturday March 22, 2008. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Below are a few updated pics of the engine bay.

Last edited by kamaccord; 03-02-2008, 03:38 PM.

Comment

really really well done man! I cant wait to see the numbers on this bad boy

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

if it's stopping at 3k that's most likely your ecu in limp mode...
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Just a quick update, the problem I was experiencing with my car was solved. The car was dumping too much fuel as a result of my 1000cc injectors and the car had never been tuned. The fuel pressure was adjusted and the car began to rev find how ever it still will not idle because it has not been tuned.

Finally got a radiotor over flow iand catch can installed. On Tuesday the car enters the shop for tuning and dyno. I have a few more pics of the engine bay and under the car.

It seems I will make the mid-atlantic meet in Springfield, VA. Enjoy.

Last edited by kamaccord; 03-02-2008, 11:40 AM.

Comment

got enough sections in the exhaust? looks great though!
                                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                                X