Nice header
    My Ride!
    Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

Thanks JDM4DoorLX!
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

i like it i love the color, just no white rims :'( if they are white..i can't tell, hehe. But I think it looks great

:.*Gertrude*.:

Comment

Thanks GrlEGrlRacer! Look forward to running into you at a meet or something. You're just up the road about 35-45 minutes.

Comment

That thing is sick, I love it, I wish I had money

Comment

i think it looks good pretty bad ass....nice rims..i wish you had front pictures of the bumper
              if you sold it to me..i would paint it dark grey..with black rims ...thats just me..but thats hot an h22 turbo, thats my dream setup for my engine...not many people got those
              Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 07-24-2005, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks for that props Chadgreen and 93EXaethetic.

Comment

man..i dunno why guys hated on your car..the tails the wing.....wellll if you were gonna change anything..id do the tails first but they arent even that bad...everything flows together imo....and that engine skeet skeet skeet.....props man..goood job

Comment

Still wanna know how the turbo setup comes out and how much power it gets, Im planning on doing the turbo next year if the money is in place.
                    ACCORDEX92
                    CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

Originally posted by atmsanchez
                      i have the same paint job on my 90 accord ex, and also have the jdm h22a in her. i would love to turbo it. yours looks sweet. if u don't mind saying around how much did the turbo setup run you

dude your car looks just like mine except mine is a 92 with jdm corner lights, I put back on stock bumpers and took off the kit the thing i regret the most is selling my 18s konigs 6points
                      ACCORDEX92
                      CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

What's up DhN? Thanks for the Props. I don't understand the hating either. Everyone has their own style and flow. I seemed that most people that were hating were bone stock under the hood, wheels, etc. Oh well!

AccordEX92 thanks again. You have the same red? I'm using the Toyota red. The red that was on the Solara and Supra. I need to update teh pics. I'm hoping I'll be able to post updates this week. I'll definitely keep you posted.

Thanks!

Comment

i love that kit looks killa...i crashed my accord and need new front & back bumpers....so ive decided to splash out on a body kit. Only prob i need to get it from AUS as shipping from the states would be a bomb i can imagine.

so any info on your kit would be much appreciated
                          my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

dang.... your car almost makes me not want to do the h23/f22-t and go h22-t..... but oh well..... your shits hot.... keep doin what ya doin...

SOLD!

Comment

Thanks for the props guys. Gen4 sorry to hear about the accident. I hope everything works out for you. I pm'ed you the kit information.

Thanks G Wagon! You can always upgrade at a later date. You should be fine with the H23. You will probably put out just as much power.

Comment

did you get those 1pc on ? car looking good man ..
                                "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Working...
                                X