accord2nr81 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back into the cby bump

motors about finished where did KustomK run off to ? i still need my valve cover from him LOL
    cby typo for cb7 :P

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

just an update at where i am at... heres some pictures to enjoy along with the valve cover kustom did for me

Last edited by accord2nr81; 09-30-2009, 09:23 PM.

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAT! that valve cover is sick! I love how you put your car together. well done.
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

here are the photos i posted on the valve cover thread. since your camera seemed to be trying to pick up ghosts, nice to see this build comming along, btw!

"Self Renewed"

Comment

car looks relly good i hope my car looks like yours one day

Comment

really clean coupe mate, and i must say... awesome valve covers art

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
              1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

this has came out nasty man , from all the work and dedication , it has really shown . great ride and nice inspiration for us all to enjoy .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post

That VC is so sweet!
                  Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Is that a port and polish I see?

Comment

So i have been gone forever....

glad to say i am going to be getting this show on the road now hope to bring you many more pictures bout a h22a bb4 motor and lsd hydro 5speed from aln jdm auto motors out of texas

Comment

is there a way to post pic from iphone?

Comment

That's a sick valve cover. I've always liked marble paint. Looks like you've got a sweet build going. I'll have to check this thread out more.

Comment

I have an iPhone 4 and what I do is use photobucket.com.

There should be a tab at the left upper corner if your on the mobile version which it should be.click the tab and upload should be a selection. And just follow the directions. It's extremely easy for me. The best way is to choose to upload by email. So after you upload your first pic, all you gotta do is send it like an email instead of getting on the site.
                            Pm me if you need help.

Comment

i had a sweet build going on lol now looks like i got to redo the whole thing. its been sittin for almost 4 1/2 got tired of looking at it sit on jackstands helpless to go anywhere. and i have already dumped way more money in it than its worth, so i refused to get rid of it, so my best conclusion on what to do with it. lol dump more money in it

Comment

[img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t217/atr0city81/dbell%20auto/0EBA1E6C-FD21-46F6-8E74-2CF0CB331192_zpse***3yzq.jpg[/img]

Last edited by accord2nr81; 03-08-2014, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X