Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAiL05
    replied
    Haha you still want that gs huh lolz. Anyway you want those two center caps? I think I found them at home if you need them ill give them to you.

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied
    Depends on how long it survives after I graduate in a year or so. If it dies, police package Crown Vic. If it gives me time to save up a bit, GS430.

Leave a comment:

• owequitit
    replied
    What are you getting rid of it in favor of?

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    you made it a beater

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied
    I really need to stop thinking of this car as a beater.. Its lookin rough these days.

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied
    It was a stupid name anyway.

Oh and these are pre-claybar/wax/etc pics. After it rains this weekend (still a chance today and tomorrow, so not quite enough time) Im going to town on the paint and doing SOMETHING with the hood so it doesnt look so out of place and shitty.

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Thank god you changed your name from wafflefries. Now I don't think about Chick fil A whenever you post.

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied
    I forgot to get my legend lip when I was in dallas a week ago..

And Im never EVER using photobuckets editor again. That compression is TERRIBLE.

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    It's about time for a lip.

Car looks good!

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied
    Bump. I dont know why. Probably because this should be gone by 09.

Leave a comment:

• GunRunner
    replied
    Originally posted by 460sx View Post
    I think Pandora would be a good name for this car. Beyond almost every part dying of old age, its just getting funny..sort of. So Ive posted about the transmission noise. Took it to aamco three weeks ago. They replaced two bearings and a synchro, supposedly. Got it back a week and a half later only to discover that it still makes the same noise I brought it in for. I couldnt take it right back since I had to drive to the airport the next morning to go out of town for a week. So I get back on Wed night, sleep all day Thursday and drive to the shop yesterday. Judging by the police line do not cross tape, two police cruisers, three fire dept suvs, a number of guys in hard hats sweeping black stuff out of the office and all the black on the outside of the building, they had a bit of a fire. So now I gotta call the place in Austin to see if theyll honor the warranty.

If it aint one thing its another.
    its a nation wide company, they will honor it.

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied
    I think Pandora would be a good name for this car. Beyond almost every part dying of old age, its just getting funny..sort of. So Ive posted about the transmission noise. Took it to aamco three weeks ago. They replaced two bearings and a synchro, supposedly. Got it back a week and a half later only to discover that it still makes the same noise I brought it in for. I couldnt take it right back since I had to drive to the airport the next morning to go out of town for a week. So I get back on Wed night, sleep all day Thursday and drive to the shop yesterday. Judging by the police line do not cross tape, two police cruisers, three fire dept suvs, a number of guys in hard hats sweeping black stuff out of the office and all the black on the outside of the building, they had a bit of a fire. So now I gotta call the place in Austin to see if theyll honor the warranty.

If it aint one thing its another.

Leave a comment:

• Dv8
    replied
    mmmmmmmmmBAAAAAAAAAH. Vtak ftw.

Leave a comment:

• texasvtak
    replied
    Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
    I had the same exact problem in my cb7. The passenger side and the third brake light wouldn't illuminate when I hit the brake pedal. I replaced the wiring and that little box with the connector, and I never had that problem again.
    Specifics! Need more of them!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X