No announcement yet.

LowNKnoxville : 1993 accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my 5th gen lip today thanks to bryant (92accordbl) also figured i would say that ive broke it down to the O2 sensor being bad. Ive got lots of black smoke and can smell gas. Ill replace that and see. Pics up asap. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
      so my cel came on today. the code i got was either:
      43- Fuel supply system
      or
      30- Automatic transmission A signal
      and
      13 BARO - atmospheric pressure sensor

This is the first time ive pulled codes so im not sure if i read it right. Let me know if you have any ideas.
      I also cleaned the carbon out of my throttle body yesterday and part of the gasket came off with it and i didnt replace it?????so i wonder if this has anything to do with it? PEACE
      i'd say there's a good chance.

are you going to the ATL meet in april? later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i was just looking at the thread on that. Its possible.Although its still far off to say yes or no. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

So i got the 5th gen lip yesterday and it was about dark by the time i got home. Just put it one and went to get some pics. I think i need a new camera cause all these pics are fuzzy. ENJOI. PEACE

PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

cracked one of my rims yesterday. Im lucky to still be alive cause if it would have broke all the way apart i would have been in a ditch or in the side of a semi going 70mph. Hopefully TDOT will pay for it if they dont fix the pothole within 90 days there is some info on how to request a claim for damages form on the tennessee roll call thread if it help any one else. Other states may have the same thing so check and you might save yourself some money. PEACE

sorry for the large pic i tryed to make it smaller????? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

so my wheels arent sold yet but hopefully soon. I got the ex wheels though. They are on but they look like hell cause their dirty. Ive depated about painting them but not sure what color looks right with maroon? I will post pics when i clean it and get some shorter lug nuts to put the caps on. Pics soon. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
                Ive depated about painting them but not sure what color looks right with maroon?
                White or gold/bronze would look good.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yeah i know bryant has the bronze but ive still got the silver pin stripe and im afraid it wont go good with the all clears up front??? i would like to just keep them machined but i tried polishing them and i dont know if it will come back to life. TYPEG where are you? It looks good for like 2 minutes. But when the polish dries up and soaks in or whatever it does it fades back to a oxydation state. IDK PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Hey knoxville car is sick, I was checking out 20's for my coupe.
                    Arcadia Green Crew #48
                    Arcadia Green- "It's not just a color, It's a lifestyle"
                    My Transformer on myspace
                    Sold to: JakFrostwhite, Icedplaya123
                    Vouch for: Straight_Success, Bcozzi71,IcedPlaya123,RevHard215,F20ACB7,CB7 91/DX
                    RPM we the best!!!
                    Reading/Philly Mob CB7Tuner #1
                    93 Lx Arcadia Green a.k.a Assoluto: R.I.P
                    92 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Xevious: R.I.P
                    93 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Luxo:In service now !!!
                    Are 3 Arcadia Green coupes 2 many !!!

Comment

20's were pretty cool. I mean no one else has them really. Its hard on your tranny and also makes bad gas mileage. Get a thicker sidewall than 30 series cause potholes suck. other than that i loved em. def. different. Good luck. thanks for lookin. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

got some new pictures of the old but new to me wheels. not quite as big.
                        Ive only polished the one wheel. takes alot of time. that of which i seem to be low on.
                        Also i did a battery relocation yesterday.

PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

This is going to look great lowered on those Tein's

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                          Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                          Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                          [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Haven't seen it in a while, but it looks great man. No more 20's, but still sharp.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

i honestly think it looks better without the 20s but either way its a really clean car

Comment

with or without 20'' car is smooth and clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X