No announcement yet.

Michalob: 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp finally got the pictures up and running a bit better.
    Umm for who ever asked about the update on the h23 transmission. Whew what a difference from stock. made my care feel like well. a prelude. lol. Only bad thing is the gas mileage dropped too. oh well.

Michalob's CB7

Comment

how long did u have the gr2 before u put the drop on them? and what happend to them since u did the drop?

Comment

heh. had them on for a good 6 months now. all they do is... well they dont do shit now. all i get is a really hidious !klunk! its just the fact that the gr-2's are made for oem replacement. so the constant lower travel for the shock made them blow. also these pennsylvania roads suck ass. constant pop-holes and cracks in the road dont help suspensions one bit. oh well, after christmas, AGX's should be ordered and put on. i can't wait.

Michalob's CB7

Comment

very nice... wilkes barre huh, not too far..

love the rims..
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

black car =

Comment

Well finally got pictures to host right. Let me know how I'm doing. Thanks!

Michalob's CB7

Comment

nice... do you blind people without the cover on the 9006's?

the blue's in the high's look pretty cool..
                --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

lol.. mm many of my friends complain about my lights being so damn bright. so yeah i guess they are bright. id had that cover taken off for awhile now and no cops have complained. im happy with them

and yeah the blue led's i just put in. im a fan of them. just put up a DIY for them yesterday.

Michalob's CB7

Comment

Never seen your car before. Looks good. Good job on the interior.

BTW, Happy B-Day man

Comment

Woah nice Accord you got there, 92-93 Black EX Coupe in 5-speed :drool: Doesnt everybody want that. Heck sure i do. But yeah man, loving the stock foglights and the whole blackedout look. The only thing im not feeling is the gutter guard mesh grills, come on you got better taste than that
                      1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

mike, we have to go to that place you said and get some good ass pics. lol. since we are the 2 cb7 tuners in NEPA, well yours Performance and mines OEM. lol.
                        Last edited by quickangel93; 07-11-2006, 11:51 PM.
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

nice list of mods. how far are you from ny state. sweet ride by the way.

Comment

well mike stoped by today to help me with the exhaust and i snaped a cupple pics of it. btw im buying it off him soon!!!!!!!!

next time he rolls around ill snap some better pics and pics of his h22 in it.
                            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

I'm not sure what it is but those tail lights are sex
                              wat?

Comment

yea they are darker than stock. and its totally sick.
                                miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Working...
                                X