No announcement yet.

shawn.hayden : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry but the canards dont flow with anything... they are hideous.

the only thing "simular" about our cars is the front lip. I dont have Motegi's (CLEARLY not a "JDM" or even a JDM style rim, since your car is far cleaner and more of a REAL JDM car than anyones... not that it even fucking matters in the first place) I just dont appreciate you dissing everyone's (well everyone that doesn't back you) car and saying that yours is the real deal when it CLEARLY isn't.... and cut it out with the slang man.

Edit: and like I've said before... my car is not JDM (hence the left hand drive), it is MY STYLE that means that it has what I WANT on it.
    Last edited by shawn.hayden; 08-20-2004, 03:19 AM.
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Im glad to see someone else has a problem with this kid. SPEAK ENGLISH DUDE!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
        Im glad to see someone else has a problem with this kid. SPEAK ENGLISH DUDE!
        EXACTLY
        OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by 93akkord
          it is MY STYLE that means that it has what I WANT on it.

right on right on...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

sorry but the canards dont flow with anything... they are hideous.

the only thing "simular" about our cars is the front lip. I dont have Motegi's (CLEARLY not a "JDM" or even a JDM style rim, since your car is far cleaner and more of a REAL JDM car than anyones... not that it even fucking matters in the first place) I just dont appreciate you dissing everyone's (well everyone that doesn't back you) car and saying that yours is the real deal when it CLEARLY isn't.... and cut it out with the slang man.

Edit: and like I've said before... my car is not JDM (hence the left hand drive), it is MY STYLE that means that it has what I WANT on it.
            i just want to let you know that i like your car. but when it comes down to a car that you dont like you hate on it. when a car is clearly not ur style either you hate on it. thats the way i see things around here. my point is that we are two different people with different tastes in style but just similar, if you really think about it. just let me sum things up.
            1.i said the front end <not wheels>
            2.nobody said that i have a jdm style rim have no clue where you got that idea.
            3.nobody said that my car is far cleaner and more real jdm car than aybody else. DONT YOU HAVE THE PIC WITH THE ACCORD/S2K SAYING JDM YO! just saying.
            4. nobody included myself said that i have the REAL DEAL .
            5.i dont diss on anybody, i just tell the truth. like maple for example<i said that his car needs work> and others say the same thing.
            6. my style is my way. if you dont like its ok. ill just brush the dirt off my shoulder.

Comment

1. our front is simular, but you could say that about everyone on here w/o a body kit

2. I know, but you said you've got the "Real JDM Twist"

3. You said that, and yes I do... point?

4. Again, you said that

5. Telling somebody "your car needs some work" and what you tell them are two different things... you absolutely tore apart a couple of peoples cars... when there really wasn't much wrong with them at all! just some stuff that is understandably pricey to fix... therefore they are doing the best they can.

6. I understand that, and wouldn't have attacked your car had you not done the same to me and others
              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

1. our front is simular, but you could say that about everyone on here w/o a body kit

2. I know, but you said you've got the "Real JDM Twist"

3. You said that, and yes I do... point?

4. Again, you said that

5. Telling somebody "your car needs some work" and what you tell them are two different things... you absolutely tore apart a couple of peoples cars... when there really wasn't much wrong with them at all! just some stuff that is understandably pricey to fix... therefore they are doing the best they can.

6. I understand that, and wouldn't have attacked your car had you not done the same to me and others
                i dont tear apart peoples cars. i think that you do when it comes down to a car that you dont like. or when somebody states there on opinion.

Comment

nope just yours
                  OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

HATER JUST HATING............. PLAY ON PLAYA

Comment

bump for updated pictures, here is an update of why (more are in the first post)

OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

so fresh and so clean...

those headlights have come a long way...from japan to canada to the us!!!!!!!!!
                        welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

thanks to you that is

Appreciate the hookup
                          OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

Damn dude those JDM headlights make your car looks sick!! Lovin it dude, keep it up.....
                            Roy!! My headlights aren't here yet... Hehehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

thanks man, I was wondering where you got your cig lighter! that thing is TIGHT!
                              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

To be honest man, I thought those cig lighters come stock in all the Accords....Hehehe are they not?? Or maybe the US cars don't come with them?? Hehehe I don't know dude....But hey, one more thing to put on my mods list!! Just kidding...hehehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                                X