shawn.hayden : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncle_el
    you forgot to add that much of the info that comes up on the screen is in japanese!

i like the ctr shift boot you picked up at nopi. looks really good! i also like how the color of the shift knob goes with the wheels.
    thanks, ya I forgot to mention that some of the options on the Head Unit are all in Japanese, but it isn't hard to figure out what does what

ya when I got the shift knob in Gold everyone kinda laughed, but I think it gives the interior a little contrast, kinda makes it look like I've got more in there than I do
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

yeah, didnt even notice that the shift knob matches the rims a little. to be honest, i kinda was wonderin what you were doin with a gold shift knob too... It does look cool though. you should get a couple more objects in the car in that color too. not much though, wouldn't wanna over-do it...

Yeah, that's too bad that radio stations don't come in... damn american's should switch frequencies so everything works fine! everything should be switched to japanese! cars, language, everything but school hours! they run like all day at school, all year long, or somethin like that... i guess that's why they're so smart over there comin up with all this cool stuff for us to drool over!
      AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
      My CarDomain...

Comment

that shift knob is the gayst thing i have ever seen but hes a player got to have the gold
        1992 Honda Accord LX Sedan

NAME WHORE HATER #1

Comment

Originally posted by slow904door
          that shift knob is the gayst thing i have ever seen but hes a player got to have the gold

hahaha most def.
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

that ride is sick as shit man, i love it

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

thanks dustin

anyway, got some news on the ride, went to a local shop today to get an estimate on the bodywork (got a buddy spraying the car for cheap, and just gotta get the rust/dings fixed)... $700! not too bad, but a little more than I expected, plus the guys work has a "as long as you own it" garuntee.
              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Gotta love the normal cb7 rust! =(

are you spraying the car the same color? maybe add a slight tint of pearl to the clear when they touch up the paint.

just sand the old clear off and spray new on! thats not TOO bad of a price.. but i work at a shop so its different.

but i have to admit, i truly LOVE YOUR CAR! i remember you from way back then too.. you have come such a long way, and it couldnt look any better man!
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

ya Im going back with the stock color, I just like the color so much I can't bring myself to change it

thanks for the compliments, I have came along way since I first got into the import scene... learned alot of things, and I can to this day say that I've enjoyed every minute of it
                  OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

isnt it weird how the stock color is like the "coolest color in the world" on your own car? haha i love the color on mine too and its stock!
                    AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
                    My CarDomain...

Comment

ya exactly! now if It was the ice blue color I'd prolly have to change (just cause blue isnt my thing)... but ya most the time what you got is what you like!

what color is yours Kriesel?
                      OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

mine is like dark red of some sort... i think its called redondo red pearl or somethin... looks sweet with black trim since its a darker red

My Member's Rides...
                        My CarDomain...

Comment

WOw very nice and clean.... id make mine look just like yours if i want such a flashy person heh..... looks sick i love the pics next to the s2k... are those lude seats that nice i dont find them that comfy... keep up the great work

1966 Chevy Nova
                          1974 Super Beetle
                          2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                          2004 Honda Element
                          2004 Honda Ruckus
                          2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                          www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

that car is off the richter!!

thats one of the hottest looking 4th gen accords ive ever seen.

in that first picture, the accord to the left of yours, does it have a flat black or primered hood? looks kinda sweet IMO...
                            '91ex coupe, modified.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0JsF__KzA

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

Damn i am jealous nice rides
                              U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

in the first pic, the car next to mine is completely flat black... it looks pretty damn good!

Thanks for all the comments, btw, Kentucky Accord, do you still have your full race CB7? If so create a Members Rides thread! I'd like to see some updated pictures!

edit: Also, the lude seats fit me pretty good, I'm a smaller (well, skinny haha) guy and they're intended for smaller people...
                                OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X