vmchurch : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vmchurch : 1990 Accord EX

Wowza its been a LONG time since this thing has been updated. Haven't posted much on here, here's my baby so far:

I'll take more pictures eventually :-p Updated Mods list below, fell back in love with her recently so theres LOTS coming

MODS LIST

ENGINE

-JDM F22b
    -JDM MJ2S4 (?) Prelude 5speed trans
    -JDM P39 ECU
    -AEM Short Ram Intake
    -JVT Header
    -GReddy EVO 2 Cat-back exhaust
    -AC/PS/Cruise all removed

EXTERIOR

-JDM 92-93 Blackhoused Headlights (old 90-91's in picture)
    -JDM 90-91 Grille
    -McCulloch H4 4300K HID's
    -Red/Clear taillights
    -Clear corners/turns
    -Legend Coupe front lip
    -Sibeon OEM Carbon-fiber hood (junk, faded, junk)

INTERIOR

-DC2 Clock
    -Not-OEM Type-R Shift Knob
    -OEM Type-R Shift Boot
    -JDM "H" badge for steering wheel
    -Gutted trunk

-SUSPENSION/BRAKES/WHEELS

-Vogtland Springs
    -Koni Yellow shocks
    -Rotor-over-hub conversion
    -Rear disc swap
    -17" Sportmax Hypersilver 962's
    -215/45R-17 General's (cheap, but junk)

AUDIO/ELECTRONICS

-Panasonic head unit

FUTURE PLANS

-WAY too much to list

The reason she's been negelcted:

What she used to look like:

Last edited by vmchurch; 09-03-2009, 04:03 PM. Reason: NEW PICS 9/5/05!

no a big fan of the mirrors (i can see you arent either, lol)...but the lip and the grille look awesome

update the pics asap when you install the neuspeed sports!!!

Comment

feelin that shit for real. front lip a plus, the mirrors are a negative, but anyway keep the pics rolling and check out my ride. tell me what you think

Comment

Looks good, just lacks a drop.
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

clean...look better dropped...i need to do the same..lol...stay up!

Aiko (then) & Ayu (now)

Comment

Looks good.. I will buy your M3's from you if you don't want them anymore.

How much did you pay for your Neuspeed springs? I have a set for sale! Anyways, you'll be in for a good smooth ride.

Keep up the good work, I like that color.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Nice start, how do u like your tails, any leaking thanks
              90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

Rebels: Ill send you the M3 mirrors for trade if you got OEM ones that you wanna get rid of. Otherwise ill sell em, i just gotta find some OEM. PM me bro

Deryk999: No leaks yet, i put black elec tape over the gaps by the top of the trunk opening, that should keep them for a while. Sooner or later ill silicone them.

Thanks for the input folks, ill post pics as soon as i get the springs/shocks instaled. btw, i paid 90 bucks SHIPPED! for the springs, they are 3 months old.

Comment

I'd also like to know if you are experiencing any leaks from the tails.

and GIMME GIMMME GIMME the lip lol

Comment

No leaks, ill post pics of what i did to them as soon as it gets dropped.

Comment

auto to manual swap

Comment

lookin good! keep it up man!
                        OS^e
                        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Looks great! Finally you add some pics I like the lip

Comment

awsome start! one suggestion i would give at the moment is this:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=11300
                            thewoahna has a great idea here and it indeed does make it look a lot better. also, i bet you scrape a bit already with that lip. what more with a drop. neuspeed race gives a pretty hefty drop in itself. i'm just trying to warn you. i don't want to see a broken lip on such a nice car! but i'm sure you did your homework . keep us updated.
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Oh man...seeing that lip makes me drool. I had always thought that lip was overkill for a non-dropped car on factory alloys (aka mine) so I ended up getting the 94-95 lip for like $5 and throwing that on, but seeing that lip makes me wonder...

Overall tho your car looks very familliar and that is definitely not a bad thing. I like your list of future mods, looks very similar to mine. I have Neuspeed Sports and AGX's going in pretty soon. That's such a clean car, I always wondered what a body colored grill would look like with the clear corners/bumpers. This definitely tells me they would work well.

I also have done the tail light mod. It does take a day or two to get used to, but the difference it makes is well work it. If you do not like the black you can always use red paint/pin stripe. On my car I used black pinstripe instead of paint since it did seem easier to me.

I still can't get over how clean your car is and no rust to speak of either. I'm jealous. I'm also a fan of the tint, it might be something I'll have to look into in the future.

As far as where I would go from where your car is in the pics.

Check out the bumper light conversion or maybe if you can find a set of OEM fogs. They're around for the 90-91, I'm almost sure there's still a set of two you can buy from Honda. I'd take a look into the Neuspeed front strut brace. I have one and think its one of the best mods I've done. Since your car is a F22a4, I would look into the A6 manifold swap with the PT6 ecu. It will be a cheap bolt on that would give you a lot of power. Which Apex'i exhaust are you going to get. I just go the World Sport 2 system and I'm very pleased with it. Its dead quiet, provided a noticeable power boost and unlike most people, mine doesn't hang low. I think an OEM spoiler would add a lot to your car as well, clean up the back end and finish it off. I don't know what I'd do to the interior, I have the Integra headrests and they're pretty cool. But whatever you choose I'm sure will look good since you've got a great start right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X