JARHEAD293 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it was the "wifey's" haha

On the purple wagon the Xenon kit wasn't even what did it for me (although it really didn't hurt either)

The simplicity of the entire thing was what made it so special (at least to me). I mean, all it really had was the Xenon kit, drop, wheels, modded grill, and clear corners. Yet, the car was complete

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      I know it was the "wifey's" haha

On the purple wagon the Xenon kit wasn't even what did it for me (although it really didn't hurt either)

The simplicity of the entire thing was what made it so special (at least to me). I mean, all it really had was the Xenon kit, drop, wheels, modded grill, and clear corners. Yet, the car was complete
      yea man. she still misses that wagon, she cried when it sold. we had it for like 7 years. a guy in arkansas bought it, he still has it

Comment

hey felipe, why dont you start a new thread with your new wagon? like that we all see the growing on her from bottom to top. that be nice man
        I LOVE MY WAGON
        [
        Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
        Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
        Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Originally posted by Shaiyelito View Post
          hey felipe, why dont you start a new thread with your new wagon? like that we all see the growing on her from bottom to top. that be nice man
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=126061

Comment

This Freaking Wagon is pure F*ing SEXXXXX , i dont even find the wagon @ all attractive , but this one Amigo "Esta Bien Echo"

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

^^^ word up, this is the only wagon I think about when I see others,oh also autoteck's wagon in Jacksonville

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

haha thanx guys. it was fun building her. was sorta of a challenge to find the parts for her. now on to my 5th gen wagon, way to easy thou

Comment

HA! Wagon is hot!

New sig is dope!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

JARHEAD293....calling you out bro....come out of hiding!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Working...
                    X