Love the wheels!

Comment

so vigor seats?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

So she is back on the road!

I ended up replacing the whole suspension setup on the passenger side; knuckle, upper and lower arms, radius rod, everything from a junkyard car.

After that was done I put a bit of time into fixing up the interior and got some BFG tires with an alignment. I raised the suspension up about an inch to help when I start autocrossing with her. The tires are smaller too so it looks like it's sitting up pretty high.

I also threw a prelude steering wheel on there which involved using 90-91 switches so my knuckles wouldn't flip the signal switch when turning, but its a nice wheel. A new exhaust has been installed too. Just a cheap WS2/Greddy knock off, but it sounds alright.

Here are some recent pics!

Found this EQ at the junkyard. It works! and looks pretty tight!

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
          Love the wheels!
          Thanks!

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
          so vigor seats?
          RL seats. 96 I think.
          Last edited by EJX_Michael; 07-19-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Another CB7 that went through hell and back. good work man, my hat's off to you.

Comment

Good progress with this car its amazing the progress you did with this CB7 many would of started from the beginning but you kept going strong.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Looking good. Love that maroon. Going fog-less?

7th gen. getting any mods?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                  Another CB7 that went through hell and back. good work man, my hat's off to you.
                  Thanks for the kind words! It's been a rough ride but a good one.

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                  Good progress with this car its amazing the progress you did with this CB7 many would of started from the beginning but you kept going strong.
                  Thanks! There have been many, many times where I've wanted to just say eff it and put all my money into the 7th gen. This CB though, I can't stop loving it! Something about the car just keeps me attached. I just bought a helmet today so I can autocross her tomorrow.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Looking good. Love that maroon. Going fog-less?

7th gen. getting any mods?
                  Well, I plan on getting the front bumper repainted Arcadiain a month. I still have the fogs. You can't see it in the pictures, but I started cutting the fog holes. My Dremel is too big to fit around the curves! lol.

The 7th gen is a mixed bag, I'm not really sure if I want to put money into it or not. On one hand it's a good looking chassis which can look great with the right mods. On the other it's just my DD and I want to sink more cash into the CB. Its a 4 cyl auto as well so it's not nearly as fun as the CB. If I can find a wrecked manual donor car for cheap I'll probably do some more mods, if not I may trade for a v6/6 speed 4 door someday.
                  Last edited by EJX_Michael; 07-19-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

So I went autocrossing this past weekend with Annabel! It was great fun!

Here is a video!

The vid is of my 3rd run, I didn't get any more after that as they had to cut the event short due to rain....

I can't wait to take her out again!

Comment

Looks like fun. What's the raddle?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

It was! Sound is probably the exhaust hitting the lower arm mount in the rear. There was quite a bit of wind noise too.

Comment

Working...
                        X