90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    Oh yes....8 way adjustable front and rear, lifetime warranty on all components.
    Hmmm, have a link for such said coils?
    RETIRED...

Comment

I've checked for an antenna like yours and haven't been able to find one. Now I may go with one that will mount in place of the factory antenna. Looking good. I tried to vote on your ride for accord of the month but after voting for mine I wasn't allow to vote for you.
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord View Post
        I've checked for an antenna like yours and haven't been able to find one. Now I may go with one that will mount in place of the factory antenna. Looking good. I tried to vote on your ride for accord of the month but after voting for mine I wasn't allow to vote for you.

I will see if I can find the antenna around here and mail it to you if I run across one....again man...your coupe is hot!!!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
          its a company on honda-tech.com. ill PM the guys screen name to you. let him we set ya

Debating on whether or not to get projectors retrofitted into my JDM one piecers
          idk man. they would look nice dont you have an HID kit?

Comment

I will see if I can find the antenna around here and mail it to you if I run across one....again man...your coupe is hot!!!!!
            Don't bother with the antenna. I have found one I decided to go with already. Someone's working on getting it. Thanks. Have you considered the grille like Carlos has?

600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Debating on whether or not to get projectors retrofitted into my JDM one piecers
              dont debate do it you wont regret it i love mine.
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                http://www.amrengineering.com/

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  its a company on honda-tech.com. ill PM the guys screen name to you. let him we set ya

idk man. they would look nice dont you have an HID kit?
                  Yeah I got a HID kit...but the projectors will really set it off and focus the light, right now its all over the place, blinding people and sh*t!

Originally posted by kamaccord View Post
                  Don't bother with the antenna. I have found one I decided to go with already. Someone's working on getting it. Thanks. Have you considered the grille like Carlos has?
                  Ahhh...looks like Carlos has a Chargespeed...and yes they are hot....but my front end has slight imperfections that would cause the eyelid part of the grill not to fit correctly....

Originally posted by slick View Post
                  dont debate do it you wont regret it i love mine.
                  I know slick....haha....I wish I could see yours in person...were they like that for the Atlanta meet when I met you?

Comment

I know slick....haha....I wish I could see yours in person...were they like that for the Atlanta meet when I met you?
                    yessir here is a closer up pic. i got pics of most of the whole process

Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Thank you.
                      RETIRED...

Comment

Slick....how long did the whole process take you?

Comment

Slick....how long did the whole process take you?
                          well me being lazy almost a year and a half it took up my kitchen table until i decided i would go to a cb meet and i had to get it done before then so i did it just in time for IA

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                            well me being lazy almost a year and a half it took up my kitchen table until i decided i would go to a cb meet and i had to get it done before then so i did it just in time for IA
                            Nice...so you went to IA last year...how was it??

Comment

Comment

^^^^^

eh?
                                Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 07-21-2009, 12:46 PM. Reason: pssst

Comment

Working...
                                X