• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey bro thanx for taking care of kellen bro

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post

ummm...ok...I think I know what you are talking about...but then again...remind me!

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
      ....MORE PICS OR BAN!!!!

More pics are coming...I am trying to find a variety....something different, you are always welcome to come take some of my car for me...with your professional equipment

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

beautiful car
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
          beautiful car
          Thanks playa.....1990 FTW!!!

I like that tag on the front of yours....lol...mine says 92...I took it off one of my other Accords, I need to get a new one!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            Thanks playa.....1990 FTW!!!

I like that tag on the front of yours....lol...mine says 92...I took it off one of my other Accords, I need to get a new one!
            thanks man means alot
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
              Are you talking about the h22 head i sent him?

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                Are you talking about the h22 head i sent him?

Ahhh Nic that must be it....I didnt really know what Felipe was talking about...lol.

Comment

this car is awesome
                  I MISS MY CB7

Comment

Man pics doesnt do this car justice...this badboy is hella clean.
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by joecoupe View Post
                      this car is awesome
                      Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                      Man pics doesnt do this car justice...this badboy is hella clean.
                      Joe.....Seve......preciate the love bro.......you guys got some of the cleanest CB's on this site as well.....seen them in person and was blown away!!!

Comment

holy turd dude its my 2dr twin! ok not exact replica, but same original color changed to blue

really like it, keep up the work
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

19TcappaLX

hey bro the car is hot its a neck breaker for show, when you get tried of it give me a call.

Comment

Damn man, Whats takin you so long to post pics, someone lend this guy a camera.
                            FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                            Pm meX
                            I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                            H22A Swap
                            I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
                              Damn man, Whats takin you so long to post pics, someone lend this guy a camera.

haha....I know...I know...I been busy with school...last day was yesterday, so now I have time to gather up photos and shit....may have to take some new ones with the RS*R exhaust installed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                haha....I know...I know...I been busy with school...last day was yesterday, so now I have time to gather up photos and shit....may have to take some new ones with the RS*R exhaust installed!!!!
                                when you gonna come up here and hang out with me and my boy black_soul man?

Comment

Working...
                                X