No announcement yet.

90ACCORDLXGUY : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing special...Just a stock looking CB now...

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

um why?

Comment

weird, I have always known your car for random wheels, winter mode?
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
          um why?
          Cause people have been looking inside my car and stuff at work so now it is less of a target like this.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
          weird, I have always known your car for random wheels, winter mode?
          More like under-the-radar mode, lol.

Don't worry guys, the car isn't going anywhere. Hoping to have a few suprises come spring.

Comment

I understand how you feel lol. It still looks really good even in the cautious mode

Comment

fuck thieves. get a better alarm or a gun.
              dont let other people dictate what you do to your car.
              People are always gonna try and fuck with your shit.
              Its about wether you give a shit and want to rebuild better and stronger, or if you are going to puss out and make your car stock like every other junk heap on the road.

Comment

or go fully boosted for that ultimate super sleeper look!
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

i agree with Zack ^. people look at my cars all the time. so i give them something to look at. lol. haters will always hate. so give them something to hate on, and dont fall back.

Comment

Thanks JJ.

Well I work nights a couple times a week so I don't want to come out in the
                    morning to find out that I have no more car. I don't care if you think I'm
                    pussing out. I just want it to look stock so nobody will mess with it while it is
                    out there.

Boosting would be pointless for me at the moment, I don't go anywhere
                    except work which is a 10min commute, lol. But we will see once I start
                    building the H23.

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                      Thanks JJ.

Well I work nights a couple times a week so I don't want to come out in the
                      morning to find out that I have no more car. I don't care if you think I'm
                      pussing out. I just want it to look stock so nobody will mess with it while it is
                      out there.

except work which is a 10min commute, lol. But we will see once I start
                      building the H23.
                      Nickies, accord got stolen bone stuck barely running... so i dont think your all that safe even stock looking they are way up there on the national theft list... id be installing a fuel cutoff or a really good alarm if i was worried about thieves..

Click it.... You know you wanna
                      Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Originally posted by 91kid View Post
                        Nickies, accord got stolen bone stuck barely running... so i dont think your all that safe even stock looking they are way up there on the national theft list... id be installing a fuel cutoff or a really good alarm if i was worried about thieves..
                        x2 yo
                        Click Here To Check Out My Ride
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                          except work which is a 10min commute
                          you can make it a 5 minute commute.
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Sold my CF Hood tonight! Never used it and didn't fit like I wanted it to. Will eventually buy a brand new one.

Comment

lol idk why but there's something nice about a stockish Accord that is just really welly taken care of. Better than alot of mods thrown together.

Comment

Clean and simple!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                                New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X