• Show
Clear All

91cord: 1991 Accord LX

*UPDATED PICTURES ON PAGE 6 New project

When the car first started

Engine:
    F22 with JDM H22 Tranny
    ACT Stage 2 clutch kit
    Factory lightened flywheel (watch the RPM climb )
    Energy Suspension Motor mount inserts (if you dont have them get them)
    Moroso Clear Distributor Cap
    Short Ram intake with custom cold air box
    Apexi World Sport 2 catback exhaust system

Exterior:
    Shaved door molding, antenna, windsheild wash sprayers, all emblems except the H on the back
    Black chrome emblem kit
    OEM 5th Gen side skirts
    working on the custom paint
    DIY black housing headlights
    DIY Front grill
    Red/clear Taillights
    JDM sidemarkers
    6th gen CTR Lip

Interior:
    Integra gauge pod with EGT and Oil Pressure gauge
    Vaccum gauge in the glove box
    ITR shift boot

Suspension/Wheels
    KYB AGX sturts
    Skunk 2 coilovers
    5th gen Accord EX wheels

Audio:
    JVC head unit nothing special. Audio adds weight

Future plans:
    Motor (trying to decide which one I want)
    Black Interior (just need the dash now)
    Last edited by 91cord; 11-17-2005, 07:20 PM.

Let the work begin. Like the civic in the back ground

When it was really ugly next to the Pilot

My wife working on my car. You gotta love it when your wife is into cars as much as you are

Getting ready for some Primer
    Last edited by 91cord; 04-30-2005, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Before I put the rims and 5th gen side skirts on

With the rims and 5th gen side skirts

Close up of the 5th gen skirt (DIY will come shortly)

Starting from the left My car, My bestfriends car, and my wifes car

The car still needs a LOT of work but it is getting there! Let me know what you Guys and Girls think Good and Bad, and Dont just look at it write a reply!
      Last edited by 91cord; 10-07-2004, 03:44 PM.

Comment

looks good so far. Show more pics when your done

Comment

damn bro....nice ride///////// nice improvement

Comment

It's coming along really nice, i wish my girl was into cars like that sheeeeesh
            U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

look fing sweet bro nice job good shit on ur wifey helping thats cool cars look good keep it up bro and welcome

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
              If God is for Me
              Who Dares be aganist Me!
              BX Crew
              HSHO # 6
              Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

Thanks guys I'm going to take some more pictures tonight me and the miss are going to take pictures tonight cause the leafs are turning colors for the fall and she likes taking pictures of her car with trees in the back ground. So if I get some good ones I'll post then up

Comment

looks real good, are you done with the paint? i like the blackhoused headlights, think it would look good w/ the 5th gen lip on there, keep up the good work
                  Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

grille, rims, head lights, tails, and fogs are all perfect match with the car but the 5th gen skirts just set it off! i love them lookz reallll nice and clean as dose every thing else i mentioned good work and your wife should get an award for being that munch into cars.

Comment

LOL yeah she should. And I was thinking about putting a 5th gen mugen still lip on what would you guys this yes or no?

No i'm not done with the paint just got the primer on there cause its getting pretty cold up here at night which means the snow will probably start flying soon and the car will go into storage where I'm going to fix the rest of the rust and spray some paint on. I want white but then I saw a nother accord the name slips my mind right now but it was a really nice blue it liked that look. But I love white as you can tell by all the cars in my driveway the only non-white one is the Pilot so white it will be
                      Last edited by 91cord; 10-07-2004, 06:05 PM.

Comment

i think it's coming along nicely man... can't wait to see it with some paint. for a front lip, i would reccomend the 5th gen EX OEM lip... i think it would flow best with your current setup.

but don't get me wrong, i love the mugen lip so it's all up to you man. keep up the work!

Comment

looks good, love the white.
                          90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

Good looking car As said above, a front lip would set it off.
                            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I like it. Its coming along really good!! keep up the good work. I don't think I'll ever find a girl who will be into cars as much as I am. but who knows . . .

btw I argee with ATX on gettin the OEM EX lip, it would flow good
                              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                              X