No announcement yet.

CbSmEeZaY : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good bro, I'm glad that u have high expectations for ur car. And yea! There is no love for tha aoutos.........thas just the way it is.
    VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Your car is so clean, Any interior pics?
      South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
        THANKS,i will be posting alot of pics up soon from a photo shoot there will be interior pics

my ride thread
        my photoshoot

Comment

Damn this thing is sexy. Good work man

Comment

Don't feel bad... I'm rolling an auto, but the shit talking is what gives me the motivation..... ...and when I do, and when YOU do, too!!! The SHit talking will cease..... but hey I don't mind blowing their doors off while in auto form* I have several kill stories.... lots of them just didn't have the long gears to keep up... I think my favorite kill story involved this gsr that I raced all the way from Cool Springs, to the East and West split downtown... He TOTALLY lost when I decided to take the inside lane going west and blow his doors off doing 105 through the turn towards west going under the bridge, while he was in disbelief... amazing what a TUNED suspension can do for you!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
            1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

so fucking clean

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
                he has no interior. only 2 racing seats and a stripped back seat and trunk area but man his car is fu**in sexy in person the rims are nice as hell
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                  he has no interior. only 2 racing seats and a stripped back seat and trunk area but man his car is fu**in sexy in person the rims are nice as hell
                  lol thanks, i guess when the roll cage goes in there and the four points that will be considered interior

my ride thread
                  my photoshoot

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post
                    lol thanks, i guess when the roll cage goes in there and the four points that will be considered interior
                    .....just continue to shut the game down man.. and yeah, a 4point roll cage will even step on my toes! I think I'm gonna lower my car another half inch just because my 2.5 inch drop didn't seem low enough when I was parked next to you....

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Patton View Post
                      .....just continue to shut the game down man.. and yeah, a 4point roll cage will even step on my toes! I think I'm gonna lower my car another half inch just because my 2.5 inch drop didn't seem low enough when I was parked next to you....
                      i didnt realize how low my car sets until last sunday when i parked it by keanna(by the way were are the pics from the mall)

heres my plan. if not this upcoming summer then deff the next one your and my cars are goin to be featured in honda tuning togetherand i aint even playin

my ride thread
                      my photoshoot

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post
                        i didnt realize how low my car sets until last sunday when i parked it by keanna(by the way were are the pics from the mall)

heres my plan. if not this upcoming summer then deff the next one your and my cars are goin to be featured in honda tuning togetherand i aint even playin
                        I agree... :O) RonRon has the contact on the Magazines.... U remember the Honda tuning that had the Prelude with the all motor setup....well, that guy from Portland Tn is one of his homies from waaaay back....and RonRon gave him the connect... So yes..... We will definitely have to take over one or several issues of Honda Tuning....and NOT STOP THERE!!!

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Really clean car in real life. Never got to meet the owner but walked by and snapped pics of it.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Some pics of the ride*

Here are a few from my camera angles... my flash wasn't as bright as I anticipated, but hey, I got some pics!!!

....if you have to photoshop them, it's all good*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

yea we should have turned around so the lights would have been hitting the front.thy look good . the pic of the line looks pretty dope

my ride thread
                              my photoshoot

Comment

How bout this one?

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Working...
                                X