93accord2dr: 1993 Accord LX

Yes, this has stock height, stock steelies, and cancer, but it's my baby

EXTERIOR:
    -JDM Style Amber Corner Lenses
    -PIAA Xtreme White Low Beams
    -S2K DIY Antenna

INTERIOR:
    -some sweet cell phone holder that is a mini Recaro seat
    -Air Spencer 'JDM' air freshener....squash I believe (smells soooo good)

ENGINE:
    -AEM Short Ram intake
    -EX header
    -Ractive Axle Back (via Soy)
    -a6 manifold swap
    -1992 EX ECU
    -NEW A/C

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
    -Pimping it stock style

AUDIO/ELECTRONICS:
    -Alpine CDA-9830 head unit
    -cheap ass Panasonic speakers ($25 at Circuit City )
    -2 10" Crossfire Subs in a sealed box
    -Kicker 600.1 amp, powering only teh subz

FUTURE PLANS:
    -DROP!!
    -Some window visor thingys
    -half-bra
    -mabye two more 10"
    Last edited by 93accord2dr; 10-13-2004, 10:45 PM.

DUDE i love the s2k antenna need to do that stat in my car, and i like your axle back keep up the good work and i want to see some nice wheels on that soon, remember 15 and keep them forged and light
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

nice coupe man. Get a drop it would look good

Comment

I'm lookin for springs now, but I can't get struts with em cause I'm short on cash. I still want to ride in the winter, and I've been thinking about Eibach pro-kit.

Comment

car looks good! I like it how you have it stock a drop and some rims and your good to go!

Comment

Lookin good. How did you like the manifold swap? Did it make a big differance?
            R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
            My members ride page
            Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

You can really tell when the butterflies open around 4700 RPM. Kinda like a kick in the ass.

Comment

Looking good Just needs to be dropped and on rims.

Comment

nice ride! it brings me back 7 years ago when i first got mine. it looked exactly like yours (color and it's an LX). i now know how my car would look like with an s2k antenna. thanks! the eibach pro-kit would be a conservative drop for you. i love the fact that you swapped in the a6 intake mani as well as the EX header. just get the EX/SE ECU and you've got 10 more hp compared to the stock LX. good luck in the future.

btw, i too have the recaro celly holder and "squash" air spencer. my celly and my nose deserves some love too .
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

the paint looks pretty good, cant see the cancer...is it in the fender wells?
                    90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

the paint looks pretty good, cant see the cancer...is it in the fender wells?
                      Yeah, in the rear quarter panels. Typical.

nice ride! it brings me back 7 years ago when i first got mine. it looked exactly like yours (color and it's an LX). i now know how my car would look like with an s2k antenna. thanks! the eibach pro-kit would be a conservative drop for you. i love the fact that you swapped in the a6 intake mani as well as the EX header. just get the EX/SE ECU and you've got 10 more hp compared to the stock LX. good luck in the future.
                      Oh yeah, forgot about that ECU that I put in. I'll be getting the pro-kit probably after winter, that way I can save even more, and get some koni yellows or something with them.

Comment

Arghh ... I see a longhorns sticker on there ... I go to A&M so I don't like that. Get some rims and drop like said though, and ditch the sticker.

Comment

looks like my old american history book....in the trunk..

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Nope, American Government textbook

Comment

Man your fucking car suck id rather have backward lude blades or black wheels then drive this slushbox pos.....
                              Last edited by 91ACCORDSIR; 09-17-2005, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X