• Show
Clear All

• djcaz_aom
    replied
    Nice.

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Installed some poly bushing on my shifter mount plate to replace those super soft rubber ones. I had been thinking about it and just tried it out today and the poly sway bar end link bushings are a PERFECT fit for this. once tightened down the bushing spread out perfectly with the washer and all. gives it that final stiffness I have been looking for. Bets thing is that this cost me nothing as the used bushing came with my sway bar I bought off this forum awhile back.

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Originally posted by tommi View Post
    need to fix some of the "dings"
    "Aero Dynamic Dimples"

And yes....yes I do

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    need to fix some of the "dings"

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Old battery finally kicked the bucket after 5 years, found one on craigslist new for $60. Its nothing special just an Everstart plus, the awesome part is that its barely 20 pounds if not less, and is also much smaller then what I had before but the CCA is still the same. now I need a new and smaller box for my battery in the back.

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
    that surely is a nice looking coupe man , feeling it all around . great work on it ..
    Thanks man, I have had some set back so it no where near where I would like it...But whos car is right but it is getting back on track.

I have also have now replaced my 20yr mangled shift arm bushing with a custom DIY solid bushing and it feels so damn smooth, with no play at all. I also tightened up a few things around the car... bored with nothing to do so I am knocking out all of those minor old car annoyances.
    Last edited by baracuda; 07-08-2011, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stretch JDM
    replied
    that surely is a nice looking coupe man , feeling it all around . great work on it ..

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    I have a new shift knob now, My buddies DA integra was rear ended and was totaled out. He had the shift knob laying around and said I could have it. Its a barely used weighted Skunk 2 shift knob and it feels so damn good, makes shifting so smooth and on point. It doesn't look to bad either.

*Pics were taken with my phone and are 100% raw image...Came out great for a phone.

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Finally took off my shitty non fitting (huge uneven gaps all around) ebay corner lens and replaced them with stock ones.....now comes the retro fit of the amber lens onto the stock bodies.

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Damn I feel your pain on the job loss, but you will find something better to finish your cb.
    thanks man, I hoping so.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Damn I feel your pain on the job loss, but you will find something better to finish your cb.

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Originally posted by tommi View Post
    Damn.... u still haven't installed those bushings yet??
    lol....ummmmm.....no I am lazy but I also wanted to wait till I got some more parts together before I did. I was going to do the full install this month but I lost my job at the of may so that was a huge curve ball and currently have no money to spend on parts and the alignment.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    Damn.... u still haven't installed those bushings yet??

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Nothing new added but pass. side brake need to rebuilt and I have all but 1 or 2 parts left to get for my full front end suspension rebuild. planning on getting done before the end of july.

few parts not pictured.

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    Originally posted by darkcloud
    your cb is looking really good man.

Its simple yet functional.
    Thanks man, Thats mainly what im going for. Function is what im all about and honestly would never own a pure show car. Any car I own needs to be able to be driven hard and not fall apart and has to handle well, not look slammed with -4 camber and stretched low pro tires on giant rims.

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
    I like it bro keep up the great work. I like the rims and bay looks great Any plans on getting rid of the hail damage? Or is it not at the top of the list of wants at the moment? I narrowly missed the hail storm that came through this area the other day... Looks good
    The body work is the last thing im looking at doing, it used to bother me but now after a few years I dont mind anymore it plus gives it more of a sleeper look. if I can find a good deal on some mint OEM body panels I will buy them up and keep them in the garage until the time for body and paint. I have already bought to front fenders and fitted one to the drivers side, just need a hood and trunk. Im also going to replace the roof with something a little nicer. once I get to the point were the car is only needing paint and body thats when im going to do it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X