Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Put in some work today on the Meisters and polished them with the help of the gf.

Leave a comment:

• ofr
    replied
    Car is looking clean as always. Wish have my car as clean as yours one day.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by scanlessfool View Post
    The bolt that goes through the caliper and screws into the bracket threading did not hold. As a result, it came loose and bam! There goes the caliper. Going to have to redesign the bracket, but in the meantime, I'm going to rebuild the caliper since I'm going go a bit custom with it.
    I'm guessing some chroming or polishing is in the future of those calipers for some reason. What grade was the bolt to begin with?
    Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    you don't know how much I love you for putting on those BBS rims
    thanks man, they're for sale for the right price.
    Originally posted by Wickit View Post
    Your ride is so clean!!! If I didn't have a 10th A.E I would be so inspired from this CB!! loving the wheels bro
    thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Wickit
    replied
    Your ride is so clean!!! If I didn't have a 10th A.E I would be so inspired from this CB!! loving the wheels bro

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    you don't know how much I love you for putting on those BBS rims

Leave a comment:

• scanlessfool
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
    Yeah, a friend from the meet took the pictures. What exactly happened that broke off the brakes? and Don't worry about the food man, its all good. I'll hold up till the next accord meet.
    The bolt that goes through the caliper and screws into the bracket threading did not hold. As a result, it came loose and bam! There goes the caliper. Going to have to redesign the bracket, but in the meantime, I'm going to rebuild the caliper since I'm going go a bit custom with it.

Leave a comment:

• bmxicansd
    replied
    loving the new wheel setup Sal...

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
    love the new wheel.
    I've been patiently waiting on these wheels for some time now. One of my favorite wheels ever.
    Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
    those pics were amazing man .
    Like everyone else stated the wheels are Top Shelf bro.Thanks for sharing the pics . Where I'm from , if I seen you coming down the road ,I'd have instant whiplash.Great looking sedan.
    Feels good to drive it again after a long while. I need to lift it up a tad and remove the lip to daily it.

Leave a comment:

• stretch JDM
    replied
    those pics were amazing man .
    Like everyone else stated the wheels are Top Shelf bro.Thanks for sharing the pics . Where I'm from , if I seen you coming down the road ,I'd have instant whiplash.Great looking sedan.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    love the new wheel.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
    This sedan is boner worthy like I mentioned before bro! SICK ASS WHEELS! and SEDAN!!

Keep it up bro!
    Thanks man, I still don't know about the whole boner part though.

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    Nice. Your car is always looking better. The wheels are sick!
    Thank man, I'm digging your cb collection.

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
    love the wheels
    I've had my eyes on these wheels for a long time now. I'm stoked that I finally got them.

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
    Makes me wanna paint my car white. Awesome job dude
    White is over rated man

Originally posted by scanlessfool View Post
    Are those newest pictures one's you took last Thursday? Man, I'm real sorry Sal that I couldn't make it out if you went. The day before, my RL caliper literally broke off from the bracket. Disaster! You know how I feel about your sedan though.

Me gusta! I still owe you comida. I'll invite you to my place when I have a BBQ and some of the guys are here
    Yeah, a friend from the meet took the pictures. What exactly happened that broke off the brakes? and Don't worry about the food man, its all good. I'll hold up till the next accord meet.

Leave a comment:

• scanlessfool
    replied
    Are those newest pictures one's you took last Thursday? Man, I'm real sorry Sal that I couldn't make it out if you went. The day before, my RL caliper literally broke off from the bracket. Disaster! You know how I feel about your sedan though.

Me gusta! I still owe you comida. I'll invite you to my place when I have a BBQ and some of the guys are here

Leave a comment:

• Luna92
    replied
    Makes me wanna paint my car white. Awesome job dude

Leave a comment:

• 604_SE
    replied
    love the wheels

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Nice. Your car is always looking better. The wheels are sick!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X