No announcement yet.

Dirtyrice : 1991 accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks hella nice! Wish we could register foreign plates in the US. It'd be sooooo cool
    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Great pic Sal. You gonna get a vanity euro plate to go with that?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

My old edm garnish. Glad I sold it to you.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Beautiful. Gotta love a clean shaved ass.
          Can't go wrong with clean shaved ass.

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
          looks good
          Thanks

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
          Looks hella nice! Wish we could register foreign plates in the US. It'd be sooooo cool
          Thanks dude. I would imagine that the fee to register foreign plates would be ridiculous if it was possible. Either way, it would be totally bad ass.

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
          Great pic Sal. You gonna get a vanity euro plate to go with that?
          Thanks Carlos. I'm just going to leave it as is for the time being. I'm going to prep it for track duty and take it from there.

Originally posted by moes92CB7 View Post
          My old edm garnish. Glad I sold it to you.
          I'm glad I picked it up man. I love the small difference it makes.

Comment

Since I'm going to track this thing within the next few months, its going to need some severe help in the brake department. I hope these do the job.

Comment

For some reason I thought you already had an NSX front brake calisr upgrade. Those Acura 4 pots are nice. FFC just began producing brackets for those. I want to do this exact same brake upgrade, but I dot think I can successfully stuff all that underneath 16" wheels.

Tad plenty of pictures though, I want to see it all come together.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                For some reason I thought you already had an NSX front brake calisr upgrade. Those Acura 4 pots are nice. FFC just began producing brackets for those. I want to do this exact same brake upgrade, but I dot think I can successfully stuff all that underneath 16" wheels.

Tad plenty of pictures though, I want to see it all come together.
                I wish I had the NSX brakes hahaha. That way I wouldn't have to resort to these giants. I'm picking up the FFC brackets from Alan and ordering new rotors and pads... I know some people have fit these on 16"s.. just don't remember which.

Comment

nice

its even better that u drive it also its not a garage queen good job thro all ur stages the car went thru it never looked bad once it just started off great,got better and better bad ass ull find on track the cb is a weird car i think the wheelbase is to long, or maybe i didnt have the right set up let us know how she does compared to b18 civics and crxs and what not.I just bought a 96 wagon i love it no rust u cali guys lucky the n.east our cbs are rusty! but what wheels are in ur 1st pic brotha>? i like em alotmore than my rotas !!!! NICE WHIP HOMIEE
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                  i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

It is time for me to part ways with this old friend. We had a good run together. It was my second car, and we've seen about 17 cars come and gone. The car is now being parted out locally and will be funding a newer, rwd or awd car for me to daily and occasional track use. I will still stick around since my fiancee still has hers and doesn't plan on parting ways with it.

Comment

You built an amazing CB, Sal. The CB community wouldn't be what it is today without you and your car. Best of luck with your new platform! And thanks for the inspiration....and my JDM one-piecers and grille!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Yo Sal, you finally bit the parting ways bullet, but i know you and your taste so the next car will be just as sexy.

Also I hit you up a few months back, I have what I owe you on that bbs cap. My number is still the same
                        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                          You built an amazing CB, Sal. The CB community wouldn't be what it is today without you and your car. Best of luck with your new platform! And thanks for the inspiration....and my JDM one-piecers and grille!
                          Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                          Yo Sal, you finally bit the parting ways bullet, but i know you and your taste so the next car will be just as sexy.

Also I hit you up a few months back, I have what I owe you on that bbs cap. My number is still the same
                          You guys are too kind. I'm trying to keep the next car unmodified since modding multiple cars gets expensive real fast.

Comment

Somehow I got myself back into another CB. Sadly this one is going to be scrapped soon since its been a burden at my parents home. I have gone through a few other platforms but somehow these old heaps get my motor running.

Comment

Working...
                            X