Dirtyrice : 1991 accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any pics yet? lol.
    Last edited by jc32; 12-21-2008, 06:52 PM.
    Do not be the lonely nail sticking out, for I will be the hammer that puts you back in your place.

Comment

Originally posted by jc32 View Post
      any pics yet? lol.
      the camera took a vacation to spain with my friend and should be back on the 28th..

Comment

more tab pics.

Comment

Damn I love you CB7 Sal...
          Raceline USA

Comment

the wheels look nice and so does the whole car. later
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

You make me want 9293 one piecers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                Damn I love you CB7 Sal...
                thanks Matt.. your old cb reminds me of mine and you make me want to get a DB..

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                the wheels look nice and so does the whole car. later
                thanks man.. not clean as yours though

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                  thanks Matt.. your old cb reminds me of mine and you make me want to get a DB..

Haha! I saw my old CB7 a couple of days ago. My uncle came by the house to visit. The front driver side turn signal lens is missing and the passenger side taillight is shattered... It hurt. I almost wanted to cry. And I have no idea where my Enkeis are. He probably sold them... I want another CB7, but don't have money to maintain 4 cars. Maybe after I graduate...
                  Raceline USA

Comment

West siyad!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                      Haha! I saw my old CB7 a couple of days ago. My uncle came by the house to visit. The front driver side turn signal lens is missing and the passenger side taillight is shattered... It hurt. I almost wanted to cry. And I have no idea where my Enkeis are. He probably sold them... I want another CB7, but don't have money to maintain 4 cars. Maybe after I graduate...
                      you should pick up a cb.. It is hard maintaining 3 projects at once I think i should get rid of one but I cant.. i'm thinking of selling my se-r and picking up an ek, ef, or a db but idk.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                        you should pick up a cb.. It is hard maintaining 3 projects at once I think i should get rid of one but I cant.. i'm thinking of selling my se-r and picking up an ek, ef, or a db but idk.
                        I'll probably pick up another CB7 after I finish the DC2. I'm almost done with the DB8. After the engine rebuild, finish suspension, then repaint. After that, I'll be satisfied. That is until I want to change something... Which I probably will. Projects never end...
                        Raceline USA

Comment

man that cf trunk lid is nice. it looks pretty flush. how did you get it that flush,take the springs out? i'm diggin those rims too. adds a touch of class to your ride. deff get .
                          Do not be the lonely nail sticking out, for I will be the hammer that puts you back in your place.

Comment

dude u make me wish my car was white
                            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by jc32 View Post
                              man that cf trunk lid is nice. it looks pretty flush. how did you get it that flush,take the springs out? i'm diggin those rims too. adds a touch of class to your ride. deff get .
                              thanks man... as far as the trunk lid.. i haven't removed the spring yet it has a minor gap right now but not really noticeable

Comment

more pics of the car with the BBS rims. tis car makes me want to paint my car white even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X