Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome idea ! where it come from ?
    My Ride Thread
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
    Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

I'm going to a Honda meet tomorrow. First one I've been to. Never had my car in decent enough condition to hit up a meet, and now I do. It'll be interesting to see and meet other local enthusiasts. I'm kinda a loner at what I do, I don't have many friends that are into tuning their hondas. My friends that are into it live quite a ways away, so this should be pretty cool. Hope the weather holds.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Dam man, the cars come along way! Its looking real sweet!

What do you have planned next?
        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

I'd like to start working on stiffening the body. I wanna get the traction bar, and strut bars that ESP offers. Maybe upgrade the sway bar too. A co-worker is into autocrossing and he's gonna get my foot in the door with that, so hopefully I can do some racing this summer. Other than that, I'm hoping to start on the interior next fall.

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
            Thanks guys! I'll see what I can do about more pics...It won't be till it's out of storage in a month or so. Not entirely sure what's gonna happen to it this summer, hopefully do some racing and drive the crap out of it since I didn't drive it too much last summer and didn't drive it at all two summers ago due to bodywork. I'd like to tie up the loose ends with the interior this summer.
            I'd like to start working on stiffening the body. I wanna get the traction bar, and strut bars that ESP offers. Maybe upgrade the sway bar too. A co-worker is into autocrossing and he's gonna get my foot in the door with that, so hopefully I can do some racing this summer. Other than that, I'm hoping to start on the interior next fall.

^^^ there we go , cause i was gonna say . the interior does this car no justice . still a badass cb though

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
            - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

I'm going to a Honda meet tomorrow. First one I've been to. Never had my car in decent enough condition to hit up a meet, and now I do. It'll be interesting to see and meet other local enthusiasts. I'm kinda a loner at what I do, I don't have many friends that are into tuning their hondas. My friends that are into it live quite a ways away, so this should be pretty cool. Hope the weather holds.

this is intresting,,,

because I too have 0 friends that live within 400 miles of me that are into this scene as well.

It's intresting how that works... because the people who would love to do we we do.. or have us near them... they don't have a verry modified car, yet they have tons of friends..

o well we have this forum. lol
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
                ^^^ there we go , cause i was gonna say . the interior does this car no justice . still a badass cb though
                Well, here is one step towards an interior that will do the exterior some justice!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1123&viewitem=

Yup, I bought them! Can't wait to get them in!

Comment

Well, here is one step towards an interior that will do the exterior some justice!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1123&viewitem=

Yup, I bought them! Can't wait to get them in!
                  yeah , thats a pretty good step .
                  can't wait to see what it's gonna look like .
                  any new updates ?

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
                    yeah , thats a pretty good step .
                    can't wait to see what it's gonna look like .
                    any new updates ?
                    Not really, just in the process of getting what I need to bolt the seats in.

Comment

Not really, just in the process of getting what I need to bolt the seats in.
                      cool . well keep it up man .

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

Still waiting on my seat brackets and sliders.

I did pick up some more stuff for my ride though...

My cat. converter went out on me a while back. I removed it and saw that the ceramic part inside had come loose. I chiseled it all out which gave me great exhaust flow, but it sounds horrible. It gives off a nasty buzzing sound...So I just bought a Flowmaster Hushpower II resonator. It looks like a cat, roughly the same size, and should keep the exhaust nice and quiet without restricting flow too badly.

I also bought the front 3pt strut bar, Rear 4pt. strut bar, and the Traction Bar system from ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net.

So, got a lot of cool stuff on the way, it's just gotta get delivered!!!

Comment

Dude ur shit is HOTTT Can't wait till mines painted

'92 EX 5-spd Sedan - Odometer reads 215k with 195k on my JDM SOHC F20A.

'92 DX 5-spd Coupe - Had bad times soon after buying with brakes and water pump (only paid 700 tho), Ran awesome then water pump went bad! F22A1
                          Needs: Water Pump and Timing belt (have parts) Front control arms at 200k, e-brake adjustment, mad body work, drop.

Bought from: Slick, STL_92_Accord, TASPRO

Comment

yeah looks like its coming together very fast get some more pics up and let us know when you get your esp stuff installed

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

U will LOVE the esp products.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i demand new pics ho!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X